Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox and PC Hopefully)

Corpses eventually fully decompose.

45151843-886560135065914-7040689551316090880-n.png

hmmmm I wonder if the guy I hogtied then dumped in the woods will do the same!

86.4% total completion now. Was catching some Legendary fish last night, they're a right pain to reel in!

Also you don't really need to worry about money early on, just spend it as you get it for weapons etc. Everything changes at the end of the story.

Bounty hunters are getting on my nerves. I'm constantly chased by the ******* and if I try to get into a gunfight my horse usually ends up running into a tree. Or pulling out the wrong gun, or not pulling out the gun and pulling out binoculars instead. Got savaged by wolves last night too, that was graphic and annoying.

86.4% total completion now. Was catching some Legendary fish last night, they're a right pain to reel in!

Also you don't really need to worry about money early on, just spend it as you get it for weapons etc. Everything changes at the end of the story.

So there's no point in spending it on outfits for Arthur then???

So there's no point in spending it on outfits for Arthur then???

Spend it on 99 Prime Beef cuts from the Butcher if you want to, I just wouldn't bother holding on to it. Spend it as you get it.

You get $20k at the end of the story, that's more than enough to get 100%

There's a gold bar glitch doing the rounds in chapter 2, where you can make $15k in 10 minutes. Takes the fun out of it though if you ask me, unless you buy every single piece of clothing or the $1000 horses.

I still have the same horse you get in a mission near the start. The Black Shire horse. Never even considered changing it tbh.
Also, I haven't bought any guns or clothes!

Yep, a white Arabian. fasted horse in the game.
no mission to trigger it, just head up to NW and catch/break it then swap saddle over
I'll find a vid showing you where it is

There's a black one that you can buy in Saint Denis I think (could be Blackwater) which has slightly better stats. IIRC the base price is $1400 but this can be lower depending on your Honor level.

Just remember to upgrade it further by putting on the most expensive stirrups, and get it to level 4 bonding for a further increase.

There's a black one that you can buy in Saint Denis I think (could be Blackwater) which has slightly better stats. IIRC the base price is $1400 but this can be lower depending on your Honor level.

Just remember to upgrade it further by putting on the most expensive stirrups, and get it to level 4 bonding for a further increase.

I never knew about the stirrups, I've got her to lvl 2 already
great tip, thanks

Had an interesting encounter with a couple in a house last night. They invited me in for a drink, which I said yes to. Sat at the table and they gave me something to drink, turns out they drugged me and stole all my money I had on me ($20k). Cue the next scene where I'm in a pit of mangled dead bodies (it was stormy so added to the atmosphere), with $0 in my pocket.

Had to go back and give them what for, got all my paper back though! :D

Last edited:
Had an interesting encounter with a couple in a house last night. They invited me in for a drink, which I said yes to. Sat at the table and they gave me something to drink, turns out they drugged me and stole all my money I had on me ($20k). Cue the next scene where I'm in a pit of mangled dead bodies (it was stormy so added to the atmosphere), with $0 in my pocket.

Had to go back and give them what for, got all my paper back though! :D

you had $20k ???? how?

Back
Top Bottom