Red Dead Redemption 2

Associate
I have found another way, in Windows 7 control panel/power options/change plan settings/change advanced settings, scroll down to processor power management/maximum processor state and change the percentage there.
I have tried 98% but it still stutters/freezes after a while

Yeh we just ain't got enough cores or threads, nothing will change that.

Man of Honour
I have found another way, in Windows 7 control panel/power options/change plan settings/change advanced settings, scroll down to processor power management/maximum processor state and change the percentage there.
I have tried 98% but it still stutters/freezes after a while

Have you tried disabling core parking?

Caporegime
Love the little details on this game. Some bloke today was kidnapping a girl, so I shot him in the back and he fell off his horse dead. Immediately, a wild pig burst out of the undergrowth and started tucking into him :D

Soldato
How is this looking? Have they patched the constant CTD's? I really want to get back into it but I don't want to be too nervous to get stuck into it only for it to crash 20 mins into a mission.

Soldato
How is this looking? Have they patched the constant CTD's? I really want to get back into it but I don't want to be too nervous to get stuck into it only for it to crash 20 mins into a mission.

pHT6UEy.png

Its absolutely fine. :D

In all fairness, ive had 3 crashes in around 20 hours of playtime.

Soldato
Love the little details on this game. Some bloke today was kidnapping a girl, so I shot him in the back and he fell off his horse dead. Immediately, a wild pig burst out of the undergrowth and started tucking into him :D

I saw 2 guys robbing a stage coach, i killed the 2 guys robbing the coach.
the driver of the coach was dead and a woman was lay on the ground, i picked her up and put her on the back of my horse to ride into town and throw her infront of a doctor.

Next thing i know im getting chased out of town for killing her..

Caporegime
the driver of the coach was dead and a woman was lay on the ground, i picked her up and put her on the back of my horse to ride into town and throw her infront of a doctor.

Should have just done what I normally do and give the alligators a nice dinner.

Associate
A compilation of mine in case anyone missed them:
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Associate

Was walking through Valentine and some lads having a scrap outside the pub, one lad gets knocked out laying in the middle of the road. I go to pick him up to move him out the way and everyone starts snitching on me and I get the blame ffs

Back
Top Bottom