Red Dead Redemption on PC - 29/10/24

Do we know the price now? I assume that 40 pound price was a random joke thrown in by arknor.

It’ll pop up on CDKeys for less prior to release hopefully. Probably £30 or thereabouts.

Last edited:
ALways wanted to play this one, really enjoyed just chillin on RDR2 and riding around such a beatutiful envirroment on my horse :D

Do we know the price now? I assume that 40 pound price was a random joke thrown in by arknor.
I got that price from the steam pre order page :D

But yes, it is a joke...

Even 30 or 25 is kinda pushing it.... it's basically a bargain bin product with a little bit of ai filters applied....

We all know its AI... like when GTA 3 got remastered...

and a bolt logo above a shop turned into a circle because the AI thought it was meant to do that...
KIEtlwt.jpeg

No Human would ever do that and they didn't even notice because they put so little effort into it.

Last edited:
10 years ago I'd be all over this but I can't sustain interest after owning it on 360 originally, buying it on xbox backwards compatibility and buying it on PS4/5 for the 60fps.

Edit: not to mention needing to use the rockstar launcher even if you buy it on steam

Last edited:

and a bolt logo above a shop turned into a circle because the AI thought it was meant to do that...

No Human would ever do that and they didn't even notice because they put so little effort into it.
Was trying to find those images a few weeks ago to illustrate the same point... Although surely that's GTA:SA?

As I said earlier in this thread I'm fully expecting a lazy AI upscaled port, so while I'd like to play through the first one, I won't bother for anything over a tenner (so probably 2 years time)

I got that price from the steam pre order page :D

But yes, it is a joke...

Even 30 or 25 is kinda pushing it.... it's basically a bargain bin product with a little bit of ai filters applied....

KIEtlwt.jpeg

Didn't know they used AI for that, super lazy now I've seen it

I understand that RDR2 is technically a prequel to RDR in terms of the story. Having not played either game yet, would it make sense to play both chronologically, or stick to release order, RDR then RDR2 ?

Back
Top Bottom