Red Dwarf XI and XII

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

This new series is crap but Johnny Vegas had me in stitches. His scene where he criticised them was pretty genius.
Urgh, really?

He’s so unfunny I found myself wanting to turn off the episode :(

Permabanned
I'm just not feeling the love in this series. The episodes I've seen so far are not remotely funny and it's been a bit of a chore to watch them if I'm honest. I've been watching one of my favourite episodes to compensate - Talkie Toaster!!

Ahhh, so you're a waffle man. One of the funniest.

Soldato
M-Corp started out pretty strong but fell a bit flat in the second half with old references and yet another encounter with another intelligence of some kind. That said about old references, though, that last scene was good. Lunar City Seven :)

1 left. "skipper". Again another encounter and i think we all know who with (tick: other people/intelligence, tick: old references) but it still has potential.

Last edited:
Associate
Latest episode, Skipper, was brilliant. Really enjoyed it.

The Michael Jackson scale of weirdness cracked me up.
All the old cast, clearly enjoying the reunion - Holly looked like he was going to crack a massive smile every time he said something.

For me, it was fast paced British comedy at it's best (certainly in recent years).

Does show that what has been missing from the new series - the deadpan humour of Holly!

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

“Skipper” was my favourite episode. Every time they hard cut to someone doing something they didn’t want to do, it had me cracking up :)

Holly has aged so bad. It kind of made me sad seeing Norman looking like that, and now understand why he wouldn’t necessarily want to make a full time comeback

XPE

XPE

Soldato
This season really seemed to come together when it focused on the guys rather than trying to introduce them to other people.

Man of Honour
More Boys from the Dwarf incoming in 2020.

Going to be feature length. But NOT a movie... 90 minute show in a 2 hour slot on Dave.
Also getting 3 x hour long documentaries on the definitive history of Red Dwarf with unbroadcast material.

http://www.reddwarf.co.uk/news/2019/10/18/red-dwarf-special-announced/

Forgot to mention this when it was announced, but that's all right for me. I get to go to a recording. :D

Back
Top Bottom