Red Sea / Houthi rebels situation

Who cares? I don't care how annoyed they are, it doesn't give the the moral high-ground to act like barbarians. If you are going to behave like an animal, you are going to get treated like one.
I don't hear anyone talking about giving back the indigenous peoples of America their land, yet, oddly, they aren't raping, torturing and murdering the invaders. There are times when you just have to take it on the chin. Life is hard, but there you are. You have to make a decision - do you make the best of what you have, or do you spend all your life being bitter about the past. But never, ever, do you make the decision to start a war that you are bound to lose, and will cost your people (not you) dearly. It's barbaric and it's insanely selfish. And yet for some reason, some people support them!!
Jesus Christ you are a beauty aren't you? If parts of England were given to Russia and then Russia started taking more and more of it what do you think would happen? Do you think people would just say "Oh well I'll make the most of it?" Get ******* real!

Currently about 24000 Palestinians dead (latest claims from X before anyone asks)

Every time I visit London I think this is not the UK anymore.

Really? I went to see a show in the west end at the end of last year. Walked from Victoria to Covent Garden, walked around the parks and Westminster etc.

Didn't strike me as any different to any time i have visited in the last 20 or so years.

Hi I'm a Londoner of 30 years and of course we all know what is meant by London not being London that we knew growing up as kids....

But you can't point it out or you're a huge racist.
Inner council estate London is now spreading into the lower end suburbs along the tube lines mostly.
Big gospel and evangelical church projects are built, I'll use Dagenham as the example, then the congregation moves to the area and takes over. Same applies for mosques and other people religions of choice.
Where I lived in hornchuch they are many Catholic schools and the area had a higher than usual Irish descendant population, but as they are mostly white, you don't "feel the difference" but there were Irish only social clubs where your connection to the church was considered.
My old school is now not white kids with a token character "South park" it's a 50/50 racial split and that has happened over 25 years.
Shopping adapts to your local population and culture. Soon an area is changed.
It's not rocket science to observe it. How you interpret it is down to your politics, but to deny it hasn't happened is pretty stupid
Obviously it tends to only happen in affordable and poorer areas and visitors to London don't flock there...
John cleese also managed to notice it and got cancalled:.

Take a tube from upminster to tower hill
Or Elizabeth line from Romford to Liverpool Street.
There's a game they play there called "spot the white man......"
This is a joke...please don't deffocate your breeches.
Sit on any public transport and count the languages. It's amazing.

Mind you I have grown up in some **** holes so my experience is only that of a peasant.

Last edited:
Hi I'm a Londoner of 30 years and of course we all know what is meant by London not being London that we knew growing up as kids....

His post didn't strike me of someone who grew up in London and is now making a comparison to their childhood, but rather than speculate, it's why I asked him what he meant.

You forgot the part about Iran wanting to wipe Israel from the face of the earth.

A quick search show the last time an elected Iranian leader made that comment was in 2005 and it was in response or Israeli attacks on Gaza.

Or financing and supporting terrorists, like in...yeman or helping poor assad kill some naughty civilians.

Something the US has been doing for decades

But yeah, poor poor poor misunderstood Iran, all they want is full control of the middle east and the annihilation of the Jewish people, wiping out rights for women and killing of gays is that really too much to ask for.

Israel\Zionists does not equal Jews. Keep your antisemite card in your pocket.
Plenty of countries around the don't have equal rights for women and homosexuality punished by death. Should we add them all to the watchlist?
Is your plan to free the women and gays by bombing them to death.

As for comparing casualties with Ukraine

Don't compare the two.

The only person comparing the two is you

Who cares? I don't care how annoyed they are, it doesn't give the the moral high-ground to act like barbarians.

I assume you're referring to the events of Oct 7th. As far I know none of the stories of mass rapes, babies in ovens or beheading have been verified. Quite the opposite, witnesses say most of the destruction and death was caused the IDF.

There are times when you just have to take it on the chin. Life is hard, but there you are. You have to make a decision - do you make the best of what you have, or do you spend all your life being bitter about the past.

This isn't about something which happened decades ago. Palestinians are being driven out of their homes and lands even today.
People in the UK get upset when someone parks in front of their house or the neighbours new fence is a few mm on their land. The next time someone posts in "Home and Garden" we'll tell them to "take it on the chin"

But never, ever, do you make the decision to start a war that you are bound to lose, and will cost your people (not you) dearly. It's barbaric and it's insanely selfish. And yet for some reason, some people support them!!

The war didn't start on Oct 7th. Maybe Hamas underestimated how bloodthirsty the IDF is or maybe they wanted the world to see their true colours. Up until a few weeks ago I empathised with Israel and believed most Palestinians who were murdered were up to no good or in the wrong place at the wrong time. But the IDFs actions in Gaza has changed that view.

I don't hear anyone talking about giving back the indigenous peoples of America their land, yet, oddly, they aren't raping, torturing and murdering the invaders.

Not sure that's a fair comparison. The US isn't going in to their reservations daily, shooting unarmed civilians, building illegal settlements and taking civilians, including children hostage and detaining for years without a trial.

Even the former Israeli PM Ehud Barak said "If I were a Palestinian I would have joined a terrorist organisation."

Last edited:
Mate, areas that I used visit, now have completely changed for the worse.

Are we not allowed to even say how we feel.

Thread is going off-topic :)

Freakbro was asking Efour to explain, not silence. As long as you stay within the forum rules you're free to tell us how you feel, until you get Permabanned :(

Last edited:
Another ship hit...

What do they expect, if they pull the region into war then they deserve every little bit of ordinance that's going to get dropped on them. Iran is also going to get a slap sooner than they think as well how you fix that country if you manage to get rid of the factions is beyond me. Democracy clearly doesn't work in their culture which is fair enough.

Another ship hit...

What do they expect, if they pull the region into war then they deserve every little bit of ordinance that's going to get dropped on them. Iran is also going to get a slap sooner than they think as well how you fix that country if you manage to get rid of the factions is beyond me. Democracy clearly doesn't work in their culture which is fair enough.
Apparently the Eagle Bulk Shipping ship called "Gibraltar Eagle", there's a bit about it on the 16:01 update here (as well as all the talk from Parliament today): https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-middle-east-67978584

Last edited:
What do they expect, if they pull the region into war then they deserve every little bit of ordinance that's going to get dropped on them.

I wasn't sure who you meant by they

Another ship hit...

Then read a US owned ship was hit.

Previously the Houthis were only targeting Israeli linked ships. Now UK and US ships have been added to the list. Way to go us.

Last edited:
To many from the colonies.

Ever since the sea levels rose and cut off the UK, we've been a mongrel notion through each invasion and conquest of the British isles.. never understood this UK nationalistic categorisation of "UK".. Same with every other country.

Also religion is just another power and control structure like governments ...

Ever since the sea levels rose and cut off the UK, we've been a mongrel notion through each invasion and conquest of the British isles.. never understood this UK nationalistic categorisation of "UK".. Same with every other country.

Also religion is just another power and control structure like governments ...

Yes and everytime the people from the outgoing "populous" were unhappy about it too.. I really hate that way of thinking, it happens all the time so deal with it. People do deal with it.

invasion and conquest
interesting choice of words and very true lol. Except the british isles hasn't been invaded since what 1066? lol rough guess my history isn't on point...

The Battle of Fishguard

HvmuYJh.jpeg

The Battle of Fishguard was a military invasion of Great Britain by Revolutionary France during the War of the First Coalition. The brief campaign, on 22–24 February 1797, is the most recent landing on British soil by a hostile foreign force, and thus is often referred to as the "last invasion of mainland Britain".

lol i didnt even know that happened. Thats fascinating :p

Last edited:
Yes and everytime the people from the outgoing "populous" were unhappy about it too.. I really hate that way of thinking, it happens all the time so deal with it. People do deal with it.

interesting choice of words and very true lol. Except the british isles hasn't been invaded since what 1066? lol rough guess my history isn't on point...

The Battle of Fishguard

HvmuYJh.jpeg

The Battle of Fishguard was a military invasion of Great Britain by Revolutionary France during the War of the First Coalition. The brief campaign, on 22–24 February 1797, is the most recent landing on British soil by a hostile foreign force, and thus is often referred to as the "last invasion of mainland Britain".

lol i didnt even know that happened. Thats fascinating :p

If my last visit to Fishguard is anything to go by, it's no wonder they gave up and went home.

Sunak stated UK attacks are 'limited, single action' and Starmer says limited attacks don't need consultation with parliament but a longer scale campaign would - yeah Rishi its always "limited" until slides into a open ended commitment with no end in sight. What, politicians make impulsive short term decisions with no thought to what happens tomorrow? Say it ain't so.

The Yemen government has requested support from the West. They say they want to attack the Houthis with ground forces but need weapons and intelligence from the west

Back
Top Bottom