Red Sea / Houthi rebels situation

Soldato
Always the U.S and UK first ain't it.

How many countries in Europe, and its always us jumping in first. Can't help ourselves.

The world police.

So we should stand back and allow these terrorists to attack merchant shipping should we? How many ships have to be taken/sunk and sailors killed before you stop clutching your pearls?

Soldato
So we should stand back and allow these terrorists to attack merchant shipping should we? How many ships have to be taken/sunk and sailors killed before you stop clutching your pearls?
And looking at the press reports it looks like several countries might have been involved. Nobody is going to stand by and watch their shipping be targetted.

Last edited:
Soldato
Why in the name of god are we in this? With the US? To protect trade with... China which is using its considerable navy to blockade and intimidate countries surrounding the south china seas and western pacific trying to claim all of it as its own territorial waters it should be the one protecting its own trade christ knows why we're paying out to defend China's enormous trade disparity in global shipping.

Because there is money to be made in war, not in peace :(

Soldato
What Islamic or Muslim?

I don't know the correct definition I couldn't care less really, I also don't see how the main religion of Yemen has anything to do with it, they might as well all be Jedi's.

Or is it supposed to be a west vs Islam thing? I mean don't go attacking (and god knows what) civilians driving cargo ships and guess what, you don't get bombed.

Seems pretty simple to me.

Every time religion gets mentioned it just causes more diversity.

Back
Top Bottom