*** Resident Evil 2 Remake ***

Associate
RE2 was awesome, close to the first imo. Definitely been long enough to revisit it for me. Last RE I played was RE4 on the GC iirc.

Soldato
Apparently we won't have the same voice actor for Clair again. People made a big deal about it with revelations 2 and capcom reached out to the original voice actor, but then for some reason it did not happen. I can live with it as long as they don't mess the remake up I suppose. But not sure why it is so hard to give fans what they want?

Here is the video of the voice actor explaining it:

Recently the large voice acting unions have been striking and refusing to offer services of their members in work. They have been doing this because in the big picture of money and wages they get paid a pittance for what they do especially when you consider how important good voice acting is in a game.

I can only assume this is the reason they didn't employ anyone in union. Massive shame really.

Edit :

My assumptions appear to be wrong.

Still.. **** that studio then.

Permabanned
It better not be in dev hell.

I read a comment from a guy before saying it's definitely coming and on schedule. He was reported to have been right about games in the past.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
Yeh this one I will buy on release tbh. Fanatastic game.
Was really hoping for some news on this. It seems they are still far enough from release and in the current state cannot give a release date. I would rather wait and get a good polished game though to be honest.

This will be an instant buy for me on release. Happy to support companies who release games I really want to play. It only happens on average once a year anyway.

Soldato
I'm getting really concerned about this and it's the only game i'm really looking forward to.

The announcement was made nearly 3 years ago, since then we've had absolutely nothing on it's progress.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
Still no news, gutted.
Pretty sure we will get some news at E3 this year which is around the corner now.

I am surprised we have not heard anything yet also. I was expecting news at last years E3, then after at the 20th Anniversary of Resident Evil 2. This could be a good thing however, as hopefully we will get a bigger game like we did when Resident Evil was remade :)

Permabanned
Pretty sure we will get some news at E3 this year which is around the corner now.

I am surprised we have not heard anything yet also. I was expecting news at last years E3, then after at the 20th Anniversary of Resident Evil 2. This could be a good thing however, as hopefully we will get a bigger game like we did when Resident Evil was remade :)

I hope you are right! Eagerly waiting this now. Re2 was my favourite.

Back
Top Bottom