Resident Evil 7!!!

Associate
I agree that there's plenty of tapes, but I'm playing on PS4 and though my aim might not be as good as using a mouse (for the all important headshots) I'm finding it pretty tricky.

I was halfway through the game before I realised the Wesker pistol took standard handgun ammo, so that certainly didn't help but those 4 legged spore monsters that were literally not a threat on Medium are really a pain in the arris on Madhouse.

Forgive me, I often forget how much harder these games must be with a controller. :p
Mouse didn't feel super responsive in this game so hitting their heads was still a pain, but with a controller I'd probably miss every shot! The shotgun is the safest way to neutralise them.

Soldato
Loved this game from start to finish. Got a bit scared several times running away from stuff and generally being a big girl's blouse :D but it was fun and exhilarating all the way. Excellent PC port too, no worries with performance.

Soldato
Just reached salt mines, gotta say it's very easy to stack up ammo which is odd for a resi game, playing on normal and don't think I've ever had no ammo

Caporegime
Forgive me, I often forget how much harder these games must be with a controller. :p
Mouse didn't feel super responsive in this game so hitting their heads was still a pain, but with a controller I'd probably miss every shot! The shotgun is the safest way to neutralise them.

I'm now up to the
mutant jack fight
and that is proving very tricky as well on madhouse

In a way it's easier in PSVR because you aim your reticle by looking.

Soldato
My 970 seems to be struggling with this :(. I'm getting constant slowdows.

The game is amazing so far though. Definitely back to its roots and such an improvement over the disaster that was RE6. Only thing missing is the old style amazing soundtrack and that calming saferoom music.

I'm finding it a little tough with the regenerating enemies I like to take my time and explore and that eats up all my ammo.

Soldato
Thanks i'll give that a try in a minute. Had to stop playing last night as it was unplayable.

Edit, that was already disabled. I'll try dropping the texture quality.

Last edited:
Soldato
Will pick them up on sale for a fiver at some point if they get good reviews.
Would not bother most are terrible apart from a sadistic card game most of its just a collection of existing artwork & game assets re-used in different ways...even for Capcom this is a shockingly lazy Season Pass effort!

Soldato
So is there no more story to play through in the DLC? Just stupid mini games?
4 banned video tapes then in the spring some Free to everyone story DLC. Vol 1 + 2 DLC is the sort of content which used to be free now its being sold as part of the season pass :rolleyes: its a new low even for Capcom :(

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Would not bother most are terrible apart from a sadistic card game most of its just a collection of existing artwork & game assets re-used in different ways...even for Capcom this is a shockingly lazy Season Pass effort!

4 banned video tapes then in the spring some Free to everyone story DLC. Vol 1 + 2 DLC is the sort of content which used to be free now its being sold as part of the season pass :rolleyes: its a new low even for Capcom :(

I see. Won't bother at all then.

Soldato
I see. Won't bother at all then.
Should have all been content included in the main game like it used to be! Even for Capcom's recent low standards this is outrageous as most of the content is the equivalent of what you used to unlock in RE4 for instance after beating it on hard mode!

Back
Top Bottom