** Resident Evil Village Thread **

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
At least the classic RE fans are kept satisfied with the recent release of the RE2 and RE3 remakes. Apparently a RE4 remake is in the works.
RE4 is not classic RE. It is the game that should have either been a new IP or a different name separating it from the main franchise like revelations.

Also I want a brand new game in the classic style, not just remakes. I mean clearly judging by RE2 and even RE3, that style is still very popular. They should make more like that.

Soldato
I played the RE2 and 3 remakes, i won't be playing RE4.

I'll be playing RE8, but i'm not a fan of this type - much prefer the mansion, puzzles and zombies.

Associate
Yeh i think everyone is on the same page with this.
Re8 looks great but its not a resident evil game.
I want a code veronica remake them a new game Built around the classic formula.

Caporegime
Looks like Capcom haven't completely ruled out bringing this to PS4/XB1 after all. They're still "looking into it".

This is tin foil hat time but there were rumours on Twitter that they couldn't get it running past 1080p60 or something on PS5. Maybe they've had to dial back their ambitions and cut something to get it 4K60 on PS5 and thus that has meant an easier time porting back to PS4.

Soldato
This is tin foil hat time but there were rumours on Twitter that they couldn't get it running past 1080p60 or something on PS5. Maybe they've had to dial back their ambitions and cut something to get it 4K60 on PS5 and thus that has meant an easier time porting back to PS4.
Yeah, that thought crossed my mind too. It'll be interesting to see how "ambitious" the final game is.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
I am guessing this is not that far away from release now. They will; be showcasing it on January 21st. I get the feeling we will get a release date then.

Back
Top Bottom