Retro console and games thread

is it good for wwe games?

Should be fine. Can't remember the exact controls, but I've played No Mercy with it and had no issues. I can't think of any game that the layout would cause problems with.

Main advantages of that pad are really the stick (shouldn't end up loose) and comfort, but obviously the comfort issue is subjective :).

Picked up Myst on the Jaguar CD still sealed for just over a fiver. Now keeping an eye out for the console itself, doesn't seem to come up often and goes for quite a bit when it does.

my res evil bundle came, really happy to get it for £30 ,nobody else bidded and £3 postage :P it costed £9 to post

null_zpsfc747421.jpg

Last edited:
is there any love for amiga cd32's

got one sitting in the cupboard at the folks and i'm thinking about sticking it up on the bay,

So I mentioned to a friend of mine I picked up a gameboy and they mentioned they had a few old games I could have......

As you can imagine, I was pretty darn happy when she gave me all these :)

20130511_203740_zps70b1da09.jpg

not a lot tbh if anything was significantly worse than a 1200, think consolified a1200 and your half way there, of course you could buy certain add ons to turn your cd32 into a fully fledged amiga but they cost a bomb and it flopped dramatically

the were a flop when they came out so they didnt sell well

so they can fetch a bit basically sorta like 3do's :p

i would pay for unboxed one probably 20-40 maybe 50 if it was boxed and in pretty good nick but you wouldn't sell it pretty easy and would have to be held for a while for profit.

Back
Top Bottom