Retro console and games thread

i wish i would have brought two mega rare snes tvs :( mate who owned a game shop used to use em in shop just bang a cart in top.

very rare and he had two .

Photo%2012-05-2013%2010%2003%2010%20AM.jpg

Been car booting.. All games was £1 expect MGS: sub which was £2
The remote was from my collection that is still at my parents.

Last edited:
Bought my megadrive before work Saturday hasn't been shipped yet actually can not wait for this! need to do the 50/60hz mod though ive also got a scart on its way too.
$T2eC16ZHJHEFFlwf!M4wBRi7F3K6k!~~60_12.JPG

Paid a little over 26 quid for the above console listed as "great condition" I do plan on starting a mini collection as I've always loved sega's there's just something about them as apposed to NES's and so on.

Looking at getting a dreamcast but this was always the console I always wanted and never actually got so apart from the usual games at my friends (the only ones I can think of was crazy taxi and 1 or 2 fighting ones)

Has anyone here got a strong sega collection?

More goodies turned up! A third Saturn (Model 2), various games and ordered Thunder Force IV and Gunstar Heroes repro carts :D

Been playing Outrun on my JP Saturn recently, love the hidden 60 fps mode!

Would really love to get my hands on a atari 7800 been thinking about getting one for a couple weeks now, we had one when I was a kid but perants sold it like a month After Christmas because we were skint.happened allot I had a megadrive for Xmas one year and in march I got Alisia dragoon for my birthday and about 2 weeks later they sold the lot, at the time I don't think I really questioned it but looking back I can see why, they also sold my atari lynx lol. I think that's what's made me buy all the old consoles

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom