Retro console and games thread

Todays deliveries:

gamesog.jpg

So was having a look before I started work this afternoon and spotted a Gameboy Micro. My GBA is in mint condition but this thing just looked so damn sexy. Hmm will think it over tonight. :D

4GB Sandisk Ultra - 200X - Compact Flash Card - Genuine
USB ALL IN 1 MEMORY CARD READER WRITER CF M2 TF XD MMC
CF adapter / PCMCIA

Ordered, for under £15 :D

Loved Cannon Fodder, I was gutted yesterday, knew I had left a Sega Saturn with about 40 games in my folks loft about 10 years ago, went down last night to look it out and it turns out they had gutted their loft about 3 years back to get new insulation and just given the Saturn away.

Was really looking forward to some Guardian Heroes.

This little package arrived for me yesterday morning :D

Excuse the mess, having a big sort out of that room so there is crap everywhere :)

Got that little lot for £40 delievered.

removed pic

That's the one I have two of. I like it a lot. It takes a little getting used to, but I find it much more comfortable than then original. Design also makes playing certain games easier. Body Harvest for example you move with the stick, but it also requires you to use the d-pad and L (I think), much easier to do on this controller.

Stick construction is also better. The stick is metal and the design of it is different to the official ones, so it doesn't suffer from the stick grinding itself down and becoming loose.

That's the one I have two of. I like it a lot. It takes a little getting used to, but I find it much more comfortable than then original. Design also makes playing certain games easier. Body Harvest for example you move with the stick, but it also requires you to use the d-pad and L (I think), much easier to do on this controller.

Stick construction is also better. The stick is metal and the design of it is different to the official ones, so it doesn't suffer from the stick grinding itself down and becoming loose.

is it good for wwe games?

Back
Top Bottom