Rift s whos getting one?

Soldato
Received Yodel tracking info today from Oculus, so it looks like it's on the way! :D

Lucky :D These are in serious demand at the moment, everytime I click on one of the retailers that stocks them it flashes up that 1000's have "looked at the product in the last 24 hours" and people are paying 550-600 for second hand ones on eBay!!

Soldato
Lucky :D These are in serious demand at the moment, everytime I click on one of the retailers that stocks them it flashes up that 1000's have "looked at the product in the last 24 hours" and people are paying 550-600 for second hand ones on eBay!!

Yes, although I am intending to use it rather than flip for a profit, I got lucky and saw a post on HUKD the other day when someone pointed out they were back in stock.

HL:Alyx sold me on trying it out as well.

Soldato
Alyx and Corona virus has created a perfect storm of a shortage.

All VR headsets are in short supply. I'd consider selling my CV1, but it's getting on a bit and a slightly dodgy in places (and I've promised to give it to my daughter - when I can actually get to see her, as she's stuck in Uni accommodation.)

Soldato
Received a shipping confrimation at 3:12 for mine also, hoping i can see things in it normally without glasses.. But i can see it probably being an issue knowing my luck

VROptician seem to be still supplying prescription lenses during the crisis, though they're having to charge more for shipping as for some reason they've had to go to DHL premium, rather than standard shipping.

Associate
Yodel tracking is showing delivery for Wednesday 8th which is a little annoying.

at least you know its defo coming...and in a decent timescale at actual rrp.....

i only got mine on the sunday cause was self employed guy in own van delivering for yodel...obviously reducing his monday load....took the monday off work and taking an extra 2 over easter for 6 days off....had to force myself to turn it off.

'tried out' gun club........over 3 hours later had to take a break as knees were killing me standing on the spot for that length of time...going to have to get a swivel/wooden stool...

:)

G

Soldato
at least you know its defo coming...and in a decent timescale at actual rrp.....

i only got mine on the sunday cause was self employed guy in own van delivering for yodel...obviously reducing his monday load....took the monday off work and taking an extra 2 over easter for 6 days off....had to force myself to turn it off.

'tried out' gun club........over 3 hours later had to take a break as knees were killing me standing on the spot for that length of time...going to have to get a swivel/wooden stool...

:)

G

Awesome :)

Mine just arrived which is a bit of a result!

Back
Top Bottom