Road Cycling

It’s one of those things that if I knew it would be fairly straight forward, I’d be confident enough to follow an online guide and give it a go

It’s just that I think mine is a bit more complicated due to needing to remove the BB. I’d be more than happy to do it myself if I knew I could do it over a weekend. Especially if the cost of the tools was less than what a shop would cost me. Having the tools and knowledge would be much more beneficial

It’s one of those things that if I knew it would be fairly straight forward, I’d be confident enough to follow an online guide and give it a go

It’s just that I think mine is a bit more complicated due to needing to remove the BB. I’d be more than happy to do it myself if I knew I could do it over a weekend. Especially if the cost of the tools was less than what a shop would cost me. Having the tools and knowledge would be much more beneficial
Removing bb is easy as. Just get the right tool. I’ve built full bikes a million times with no prior knowledge. Electric group sets make it even easier.

Back
Top Bottom