Road Cycling

Soldato
Are they actually Zipps or did you just buy some stickers and attach them to cheap chinese Carbon? :p
Real Zipps (tm). Don't forget he sold a few kidneys and bought the entirety of the Canyon warehouse...

You need a TV mounted to the wall! Nice space though, you can do loads with that!

And pffft to your thoughts. Pink zipps are the nuts! Need some more stickers to do the front now :p I can change them whenever I like, no harm done, but I like them :D
Real^tv will come in time, my current is a 24" portable jobbie. I'm orientated that way around for airflow from the doorway (and hence the rubbish workbench for a 'table'). I was hoping with the new house I could 'retire' the 36" main TV to garage duties, but with 2 lounges it had a home (new 40" SMART TV is our primary though).

I'm part considering a projector. Then again a 40" non-smart TV is only £250 these days...! Almost not worth the hassle of a second hand.

Yeah I know you can change the sticker colours, are they just like a vinyl that sticks over the print on the rims, or are they already stickers on the rims so they're a complete replacement?

Soldato
14583541_1082830801766167_9042891047151075328_n.jpg

:o :D :p

What have you done to them Will Wheaton :D

Caporegime
You need a TV mounted to the wall! Nice space though, you can do loads with that!

And pffft to your thoughts. Pink zipps are the nuts! Need some more stickers to do the front now :p I can change them whenever I like, no harm done, but I like them :D

Pink is awesome. At some point in the future I will have a bike painted or powder coated in navy blue and hot pink and it will be beautiful.

Soldato
I was just too stealth Bear! I needed a bit of colour in my life :p

Were you on Zwift yesterday, per chance? I saw someone called Bear on there just finishing up when I logged on.

And yea, they're 404 Firestrike™ Carbon Clincher Limited for what it's worth... and pink

Soldato
I used to hanker after a banana yellow Porsche 911 but now wife and two kids later I'm having to settle for hankering after a banana yellow road bike.

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom