Road to the BNBF Welsh Qualifiers 2011 - Progess Journal

Man of Honour
OP
frontapril.jpg

backapril.jpg

IMG_2040.jpg

And before anyone says, I am aware that I look like I'm about to take an epic turd in them :p

Soldato
Right

I promise, when I get back from the gym in an hour, pics will be taken. If not, I will wear a thong that says "Property of BennyC" at the show.

so.... What colour you going for?

Also great progress showing now! Also why are you going to the sunbeds and not just lathering up the fake tan pre comp?

Man of Honour
OP
Apparently you need a good base colour before the show so that the fake tan gets you as dark as possible :)

I am tempted to get some sort of OcUK message on there for the lulz :p

Soldato
I did an EPIC turd this morning, you look like you're about to pop out a bullet in comparison :p

Nice progress :cool: How many weeks till comp? Considered some HIIT or Tabata to help shift stubborn fat yet?

Man of Honour
OP
Haha the worst bit is when I confessed to Rob jokingly, he said

"Don't worry mate, I used to have an 8oz steak and some veg on weekends"

:D I couldn't believe it, why did he not tell me this before?

Still even though I know that now I still won't do it, it will just make temptation worse :p

Man of Honour
OP
Yep exactly mate. I don't even think about how boring it is now. It's almost as if I've accepted those are the only flavours in the world so it's normal

I'm a master of pouring out rice portions now. Don't even use the scale. The odd time I do double check I'm bang on. Sad that I consider that a skill :(

Back
Top Bottom