Road to the BNBF Welsh Qualifiers 2011 - Progess Journal

Man of Honour
OP
Cheers guys

Don't you worry, I'll be at St Albans, with all the support you've given me and time you've taken to give me advice over the years since posting in this section, as well as putting up with my moaning these last few weeks, the least I can do is go to St Albans :)

J.T

J.T

Soldato
Nice one Steedie, I bet hitting target weight on time is hard enough and you've gone one better, and as you say it gives you more room to play with carbs and so on.

As for posing, does anyone pose like Ed Corney anymore? If not you should, That guy is a posing legend and you may get extra points for stylish posing. ;) *Half joke half serious*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxh4IGxVWz8

Man of Honour
Cheers guys

Don't you worry, I'll be at St Albans, with all the support you've given me and time you've taken to give me advice over the years since posting in this section, as well as putting up with my moaning these last few weeks, the least I can do is go to St Albans :)

Fantastic! And whilst we did give you advice YOU did the hard work. :)

Look forward to seeing you there.

Associate
Amazing. At what weight could you start to see your abs relaxed? I'm same starting weight/height as you and always thought I would need to lose about 10KG (down to 80KG) to see Abs but you had to go all the way to 70KG?

Not long now. Goodluck.

Man of Honour
OP
Feel so ill today :( this extra cardio is seriously hurting my energy levels

This morning was just so tough doing my hours cardio, my chest was hurting from the 5 minute mark. I'm an idiot for carrying on and ignoring that for 55 further minutes but I'm still here so it's all good

Since then its just been a case of sleep or lying down. Doing anything feels like hard work haha. If this is what it's like on 100g carbs, carb depletion next week is going to be very interesting indeed

My nan phoned today as well begging me to let her feed me proper food, as her neighbour said she saw me and I looked very ill, charmin haha. But bless her, I told her to save it for 11 days :)

Superman - relaxed, about 71-72kg :) it's looking like my competition date weight will be around 67kg. So plenty of room for carbs. Rob informed me I'm to eat Haribo fizzy sweets or chocolate raisins before going on stage too. To say I'm excited about that is an understatement

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Woke up today feeling surprising energetic...but then....

Last chest and triceps heavy day done today, was tough, not the weight but just getting through the sets with hardly any energy. By the time I'd finished I was out on my feet, and that cardio was the longest session yet in terms of how it felt

Got home and just crashed out on the sofa. Woke up, and it was food time so excited by that I got up a bit too quickly, walked a few steps to the kitchen and just collapsed in a heap. Close call too as I almost hit my head on the counter. I get head rushes really easily these days because of the diet and smetimes I just forget that, and that happens :p

I lay there for about 10 minutes. Partly because getting up felt like a task haha and partly because I was just so chilled out. Looking forward to getting tomorrow out the way so it's just cardio on Saturday/Sunday. Then peak week next week yay :) will be chatting to Rob about diet and workout plans on Sunday so then it's the last push

J.T

J.T

Soldato
Desmo/Steedie and anyone else going to the Welsh show, let me know if you want my mobile number to meet up at the show, no pressure. ;) LOL

Email in trust. :)

Back
Top Bottom