Road to the BNBF Welsh Qualifiers 2011 - Progess Journal

Soldato
Looks nice and intense!

http://stronglifts.com/shoulders-dislocations/

Spotted these last night. Might be an idea speaking to Rob about it, might help with the flexability and also DOMS. Careful though don't try and go all the way around the first time.

Please don't try this incase you injury yourself without having thought about it first. It's not actually disloactiong your shoulders, it's just called that afaik.... :p did it last night and mine were still in their sockets this morning ;)

Man of Honour
I've done those, really helped with my shoulder problems...until one time when I didn't do them :mad:

If you have a wide enough grip its very easy to go all the way around.

Man of Honour
OP
Cheers Benny I'll give those a go

Side lateral raises is one exercise in particular I find difficult. My arms just can't go up as high as they should, past a certain point I'm moving with my elbow rather than my shoulder

But I've noticed the improvement, and hopefully adding these will improve it further

Feel pretty sore today. Might treat myself to a Nandos tonight

Yeah buddy!

Associate
^I eat a nandos 3x a week lol, 15 chicken wings + those chips with the chilli powder on them is amazing. Wings have to be done in extra extra hot sauce.

Soldato
Nando's doesn't quite do it for me! It's nice but a bit dear imo! A whole chicken doesn't do much for me! TGI fridays chicken in Jack Daniels sauces, now were talking :cool:

Associate
Nando's doesn't quite do it for me! It's nice but a bit dear imo! A whole chicken doesn't do much for me! TGI fridays chicken in Jack Daniels sauces, now were talking :cool:

Stop being a tight @ss haha. Think thats bad try chiquitos I was there on sat me n a m8 had simple main course of chicken n wraps etc and it came to 40 quid for that and two orange juice :L.

Soldato
Stop being a tight @ss haha. Think thats bad try chiquitos I was there on sat me n a m8 had simple main course of chicken n wraps etc and it came to 40 quid for that and two orange juice :L.

Ouch :eek:

I'd rather pop to the supermarket, buy two cooked chickens and a baguette for £7 :D

Man of Honour
OP
Woke up with a rather nasty cold this morning! Rubbish!

I'm dosed up to the eyeballs on drugs and ready for shoulders

Had a pretty rubbish day eating yesterday, missed a couple of meals due to being on a date :) so won't worry too much. But still, worrying when you're thinking about missing a meal when you have pasty sat in front of you

Man of Honour
What's your eating establishment of choice then big man? And why do I get the feeling it's going to be an expensive place :p

You know me too well! :o

I don't really like "fast" food really. I suppose nando's isn't too bad all things considered. I tend to try and go to non chain restaurants if I can. :)

I just like places who serve good honest good quality food. :)

Man of Honour
Woke up with a rather nasty cold this morning! Rubbish!

I'm dosed up to the eyeballs on drugs and ready for shoulders

Had a pretty rubbish day eating yesterday, missed a couple of meals due to being on a date :) so won't worry too much. But still, worrying when you're thinking about missing a meal when you have pasty sat in front of you

Nice one! How did it go?! :D

The only problem with dating is the cost of doing a lot of it! Hence why I've cut my temptation until the new year...

Man of Honour
OP
Yeah, since breaking up with my girlfriend I've been on dates with a few girls, which is crazy for me as I'm not used to it. But I'm finding I'm getting approached a lot more when I'm out now and getting a lot more attention. Whether or not it's just a lucky patch, either way I'm enjoying it! ;)

It's really helping me get my confidence back, and it's making me think that maybe breaking up was actually a good thing

Man of Honour
It does help with the confidence. A lot. I struggled in my younger years with self confidence a lot. It's even nicer when female friends help spot the girls checking you out - if, like me, you're too dense to notice them! :D

Women rock. :cool:

Soldato
Muscle aside, I've seen ugly blokes with fantastic charm and charisma pull gorgeous girls - not all women are superficial ;)

Yup, often saw it at uni. Drop dead gorgeous women (well girls) with guys punching well above their weight.

Having it thrown at you is one thing hooking yourself a keeper is another ;)

Man of Honour
Sometimes you don't look for a keeper and you find one... Though I'm getting to the age now my parents want me to find someone to settle down with... I'm soooo not ready for that. Polygamy is the way forward! :D

Back
Top Bottom