RRS takes out Bikers in NYC!

Soldato
*quote for #115

Fixed it for you ;)

-

Hopefully some good comes from this, as they are just a bunch of thugs who spoil it for proper bikers. I have no problem with them or cyclists, apart from when they 'know' they're right, when blatently aren't.

lol, very good :D :p (I even forgot the word 'there' though :()

Unless new evidence comes out, knowing exactly what happened is going to be from two opposing sides with their own interests at heart, or from the drivers of any vehicles behind that happened to see why the guy drove off. (Or some additional video).

Associate
It seems from what is coming out that the RR driver had genuine fears that were proven. Mob mentality.

yeah new pictures showing the other side of the car where you can see the window his wife was sitting next to is also smashed along with the back where his child was, this was done before he stopped the 2nd time so obviously indictates why he sped off suddenly after the first incident. In this case anyone would have acted the same I would imagine. To be honest he was really patient as he didn't try to side swipe them during the chase and then when stuck in traffic he didn't even attempt to reverse. Tbh the bikers are lucky he was not a nutcase overwise a lot more of them would have been hurt.

Man of Honour
If it had been my wife and child I would have done what was needed to protect them with my 2.5 tonne 4x4. Not being a keyboard warrior, I'm just being honest I feel.

Soldato
Definitely should have had auto-door locks enabled, and then kept driving nomatter what - pushing cars at the lights out the way etc.

Pictures that R220 was on about:
0x1k.jpg

ucrr.jpg

3o5x.jpg

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Those bikers will get their ass handed to them, mark my words. They will get serious convictions in the US, they take this sort of thing very serious.

Man of Honour
I've been driving for 10 years and I absolutely hate bikers, single ones are ok if you are in a fast car you can have a laugh and a race with them, but once there is a big group they drive dangerous and try and intimidate car drivers even if there's kids in the car

I passed my bike test when I was 17 and soon realised what they where all about once I went to a few meets off well known biking forums, Bikers are just misfits and rebels of society, think laws don't apply to them ect..

Hope the RR driver gets off scott free

Soldato
The bikers doing what they did is bad enough but WHAT THE ACTUAL F?! people just standing there and filming it? Not even trying to help the guy ffs!

They better do something decent with that footage and give it to the police straight away!

Cant wait till Matt82 tries to defend their actions here acting like a bunch of thugs

Those pictures make me rage!!

Last edited:
Soldato
I've been driving for 10 years and I absolutely hate bikers, single ones are ok if you are in a fast car you can have a laugh and a race with them, but once there is a big group they drive dangerous and try and intimidate car drivers even if there's kids in the car

I passed my bike test when I was 17 and soon realised what they where all about once I went to a few meets off well known biking forums, Bikers are just misfits and rebels of society, think laws don't apply to them ect..

Gay ?

Caporegime
This is why I NEVER try to remonstrate with car, van or truck drivers no matter how close they came to taking me out.

It's just not worth it. Just chalk it up and keep riding.

Glad to read that, unfortunately, from the point of view of a trucker, many drivers do.

I've been brake checked by bikes, cars and other trucks in the past, not for anything I'm aware that I've done wrong, I'm not perfect by any stretch but I try to be considerate to others, especially in a six axle artic.

Been surrounded by a group of bikers in the past too, although nothing like the RR incident!

Associate

Not all bikers are misfits or rebels as you call them!

Your opinion though so treat yourself why don't you.

All the pillocks in the Video are just that and there's absolutely no excuse for any of that behaviour by them idiots!

Man of Honour
Not all bikers are misfits or rebels as you call them!

Whilst I agree I don't tend to find 'normal' bikers. I think they generally fit into two camps. Either they're ****s that aren't worth bothering with or they're great people that would do anything for you. Often with silly facial hair.

I'm sure there are middle ground bikers but that's my experience!

Caporegime
But i find it very very highly unlikely that a group of bikers out of a hoon will just suddenly pass an RR and decide to victimise him and put him in hospital.

Its not really likely is it?

I'd find it fairly plauisible that they were trying to takeover a stretch of the freeway to race etc... they've likely mobbed his car in order to box him in and slow him/stop him along with other traffic... then he bumps into the guy who brake checks him.... some of the bikers respond by attacking his car which causes him to panic and floor it to get out of the situation

Back
Top Bottom