• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RTX 4090 CPU Bottleneck & Stuttering

Tried 117 as well haha! And ye vsync on in NCP and off In games and I get the huge lows which cause the stutter like I’m the video in this post. I have changed resolution on monitor ti 1440 as well ti see and same issue!

Could it be my Kingston fury beast ddr5? The cas is 40 would this really cause stutter and huge drops?
You tried tuning them or trying 1 stick at a time? You're on Intel so doubt the overall speed matters.

Last edited:
The only thing I have not tried is some newer ram that’s faster so I ordered some 6000mhz cas36 ram from Corsair instead of the high latency Kingston fury ram but I am doubtful this will resolve it for me. Will at least have some nice RGB ram though

Metro Last Light Redux: Everything Stock as in my Sig
ItHeewY.jpeg
gP5abdg.jpeg
2IrPPwg.jpeg
ahhh this is metro exodus - mine was metro last light so maybe its cause it was an old game and not the new one! but ye i am still having the issues no matter what. maybe we can compare settings setup for games. add me on steam and we can compare settings. Nighthawk1997. i am up for working with you yes :) cheers

friend code 170071202

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom