Russia concert hall attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I'd suggest it's because you've dehumanised 'the enemy' so much that you don't feel anything when there's videos circulating of groups of people desperately scrambling for escape, while Islamist terrorists stand there deliberately shooting round after round into them.

The Russian people are still people, most of them are just trying to survive under a violent dictatorship, or believe the barrage of lies fed to them every day.

It's crazy to me that the people in this forum who talk the loudest about Russia don't see the irony of comments like yours, you lack objectivity and are fully invested in your ideas, with complete lack of nuance - just as badly as the worst 'Vatnik'.
Don’t forget it’s also the Russian people committing the atrocities in Ukraine so Russian ‘people’ aren’t always innocent and like many things if your not part of the solution your part of the problem. I only hope this helps to wake them up from their ‘sleep’.

Soldato
Didn't take you long to jump on the wagon and victim blame.

Didn't take you long to jump to the defence of a right wing autocracy that murders people in the 10s of thousands. Damn you are predictable, it was a toss up between you or Roar who got in first. As far as I'm concerned the Russian public are complicit in the crimes the Russian state commits, polling shows them in support of Putin's policies. Don't act surprised when those policies of murder come back and bite you in the arse. I feel for the individuals who died but these deaths are as much on the Russian state as they are on the people who did the killings. Do the Russian public give a damn about the murders the state commits in their name? Maybe a few % do but most are very happy with the way Putin acts in their name. When your state acts like ISIS don't be surprised when you get treated the same way.

Oh and I still wouldn't rule out this being a Russian state false flag.

Soldato
Don’t forget it’s also the Russian people committing the atrocities in Ukraine so Russian ‘people’ aren’t always innocent and like many things if your not part of the solution your part of the problem. I only hope this helps to wake them up from their ‘sleep’.

Todays Russians are no more innocent than Germans were in WW2 or Russians were in Stalin's genocides.

Soldato
So ISIS claim responsibility and now on the news they say Russia said they'd taken a detour to Moscow on their way to meet contacts in Ukraine.

I mean even for them that is a stretch and that's saying something.

Soldato
Russia continues to blame Ukraine, saying the terrorists came from Ukraine and tried to get into Ukraine to escape, Russia vows retaliation

Bizarre claims, because the terrorists are Tajik nationals and ISIS-K operates out of Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan - all of which are Russias friends, but because the terrorists came from Russias friends Russia has to blame Ukraine and the U.S. some Russia news also claims the CIA helped support the terrorist attavk

Last edited:
Soldato
Russia continues to blame Ukraine, saying the terrorists came from Ukraine and tried to get into Ukraine to escape, Russia vows retaliation

Bizarre claims, because the terrorists are Tajik nationals and ISIS-K operates out of Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan - all of which are Russias friends, but because the terrorists came from Russias friends Russia has to blame Ukraine and the U.S. some Russia news also claims the CIA helped support the terrorist attavk
The gremlin in the Kremlin is nothing if not predictable. Control the narrative, spin the lies. Wouldn't be surprised if the captives appear on russian TV in future making statements blaming Kyiv with suspicious looking bruises on the face.

Last edited:
Caporegime
The enemy of my enemy is my Friend and all that. What a strange world we live in.
Everyone is our enemy as well as our friend at the same time then.

Weren't Russia basically fighting ISIS in Syria, but we were helping them (isis) and claiming they were freedom fighters?
because over throwing Assad is more important than anything else

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom