RYZEN 3000 - THOSE STRUGGLING TO FIND, LOOK HERE!

Associate
If reading in between the lines, radio silence indicates no news = no stock date = not anytime soon.

AMD supply chain has gone amiss somewhere or they literally don't have enough coming out of the factory to meet demand.

Either way, it has given me time to sleep on it (two weeks) and the extra datapoints/reviews/discussions have made me reconsider going for the 3700x instead.

OcUK Staff
OP
The distributor who was expecting stock on 17th, did not arrive, AMD are telling them next week now, as such 3900X looks now to be sometime next week, the supplier is working on trying to get a more firm accurate date but as already witnessed firm dates for AMD CPU deliveries do not really exist, as such just expect sometime next week on 3900X.

Associate
The distributor who was expecting stock on 17th, did not arrive, AMD are telling them next week now, as such 3900X looks now to be sometime next week, the supplier is working on trying to get a more firm accurate date but as already witnessed firm dates for AMD CPU deliveries do not really exist, as such just expect sometime next week on 3900X.

Thank you. Not what I wanted to hear but probably what I was expecting.

Associate

Your guys on the phones last week said you were no going direct to AMD as your supplier couldn't source any stock. Has this changed now then? Or was that inaccurate last week?

OcUK Staff
OP
Your guys on the phones last week said you were no going direct to AMD as your supplier couldn't source any stock. Has this changed now then? Or was that inaccurate last week?

Guys on the phone do not deal with AMD, I do, my supplier is doing the work for me and the communications are as per above.

Associate

Thanks for the update Gibbo. I've got next week off so fingers crossed for early in the week. :D:D:D

Soldato

least your being direct - scan arent and are useless for a lot of friends that pre-ordered there now all wishing they took my advice and went OCUK

OcUK Staff
OP
least your being direct - scan arent and are useless for a lot of friends that pre-ordered there now all wishing they took my advice and went OCUK

Its just with CPU deliveries for whatever reason seem to be more vague, it can be the same with Intel, my only thoughts are because they are such vast companies, no doubt shipping thousands worldwide trying to track individual shipments must not be so easy, or its just a case of the people at AMD we speak too do not have a direct contact to the logistics / shipping people at AMD or who they use which means its all a bit vague.

We have a set amount of CPU's for us, we are told were the only ones in UK getting them also, but I will believe that when I see it, on the flip side we have all the other Ryzen 3000 processors in stock in large quantities and in theory will not run out, but 3600 is selling like crazy and stocks are low but more are due today and tomorrow on those as I got from local distributor so a more verified and confirmed delivery ETA. :)

Soldato
Its just with CPU deliveries for whatever reason seem to be more vague, it can be the same with Intel, my only thoughts are because they are such vast companies, no doubt shipping thousands worldwide trying to track individual shipments must not be so easy, or its just a case of the people at AMD we speak too do not have a direct contact to the logistics / shipping people at AMD or who they use which means its all a bit vague.

We have a set amount of CPU's for us, we are told were the only ones in UK getting them also, but I will believe that when I see it, on the flip side we have all the other Ryzen 3000 processors in stock in large quantities and in theory will not run out, but 3600 is selling like crazy and stocks are low but more are due today and tomorrow on those as I got from local distributor so a more verified and confirmed delivery ETA. :)

Maybe to early to know but I'll ask. Do you know the quantities coming next week? enough to fill current pre-orders? could be 500 3900X pre-orders and 500 3900X delivered and I'm 501 in queue :(

OcUK Staff
OP
Around 200 pre orders and 350 due on but nothing to say AMD won’t only deliver 150 as I’ve had shipment notifications on other lines but the full amount order did not arrive.

Associate
Eh, there has been so many ETAs already, not holding my breath. Would be cool if they could actually ship it on Friday if they do in fact get them on Friday.

Yeah exactly, it was in stock when I put my order in only to find they had oversold by 11 units. My breath is very much held.

Back
Top Bottom