• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

Soldato
Cancelled my pre-order elsewhere, was 58th in the queue so everyone above me will move up one.

Got a free 5950x on route and should be here tomorrow, which will help me in daily work duties.

Due to Big Navi launch may not get time to install the 5950x till Friday/Saturday though.
Nice, courtesy of AMD? Pleased for you.:) You must be doing an excellent job, well done.

Associate
Hey guys, just thought Id let yall know I just got shipping notification of my 5800x despatched from Bolton but they haven't updated their 5000 series faq page so keep an eye on your emails

Last edited:
Associate
With the lack of updates and gloomy atmosphere would it be safe for me to cancel my 700 something position preorder and go with a 3900x instead for the next few years or should I wait until the end of the week in case there’s a 1000 unit shipment arriving by Christmas?

Soldato
With the lack of updates and gloomy atmosphere would it be safe for me to cancel my 700 something position preorder and go with a 3900x instead for the next few years or should I wait until the end of the week in case there’s a 1000 unit shipment arriving by Christmas?
I would personally just pay a slightly increased scalp price for one that is available next day delivery. That way you dont waste £384 on a CPU that you'll make a loss on in a few years

Back
Top Bottom