• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 7000 SERIES NOW AVAILABLE & IN STOCK !!

My basket at OcUK:

Total: £2,278.58 (includes delivery: £14.70)​

This is what I've specced up to move on from 6700k system. Can't decide if it's a bit rich for me or not. I could save here and there with different bits but basically this is same equivalent components I bought back in 2016 minus a 1070 yet it's £1000 more. Would certainly last me 6 more years plus potential for CPU and RAM upgrades down the line.
It's expensive, but it is the best. :eek:

Plus about £300 for a good 32GB DDR5 kit.

boi-oof.gif

DDR5 really is the biggest stupidity tax in gaming today.

I'll wait to see what the B650 offerings are like. Also, nearly £1k for a motherboard??? :eek::eek::eek:

I'm planning to upgrade from my 5820K/RX 590 set up. The 7 7700X could be the ideal CPU for me. But it might be a year until I can pull the plug (baby arriving in Jan and moving house around Christmas). I will do my best to save until I know I have enough for what I want. And damn the pound for being so low! :o:o:o

Last edited:
Ended up making a second order for mobo.. thats shipped... hope my earlier cpu and cooler ships as well... that order has not moved yet made at 14.15 :/

Last edited:
Ended up making a second order for mobo.. thats shipped... hope my earlier cpu and cooler ships as well... that order has not moved yet made at 14.15 :/
I ordered a 7950X and motherboard in separate orders (9min apart). My motherboard shipped about an hour ago, so I'd imagine they will ship the CPUs very soon

If that was your most recent system then you're gonna need some DDR5 ram since I can't see it in your list. Unless you're acquiring it elsewhere :)
This is true, I did have some chosen (32GB 6000MHz Corsair Kit). Holding off for now anyway. Birthday season in my household but not mine!

Was looking at the same cpu and motherboard but the DDR5 takes it well over 2000 grand, I have decided to wait it out for a while, especially with the new graphics cards on the way...

That Asus motherboard only has 6 SATA slots... how many M.2 slots does it have? Can only see 1 in the review video.

How do you guys deal with low amount of SATA slots? My Asus Rampage V has 12-14 SATA slots (can't remember) and 1 M.2... for someone that has separate hard drives for games/music VSTs all these new mobos seem limited.

Back
Top Bottom