• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Poll: Ryzen 7950X3D, 7900X3D, 7800X3D

Will you be purchasing the 7800X3D on the 6th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Strictly I was talking about retailer scalping not manufacturer's pre-scalped for your convenience™ stuff.

Also sold as, do you want the retailer/distributor/shady person on facemarket to profit from scalping, or would you rather that your favourite corporation did?

After all they could then re-invest that into R&D; well after they've paid themselves, given dividends, spend it on bad acquisitions and similar.

They could ask Intel for "good" advice on that one! :cry:

Have there actually been any re-stocks/shipments to customers after launch day?
I managed to get an order with a competitor on launch day at RRP, just to be told that I'd get served with the first re-stock this week.
Now they say that the re-stock won't happen until April and I'm a bit concerned that they are first serving the customers who ordered since they increased the price by £50.
I've only heard reports of Overclockers getting a shipment in, but apparently it only covered orders up to a certain time on the first day. Past that I heard a report of another retailer having a delay till April too. Guess it could be the same one, but the report was from a person who ordered after the price increase, so if it was the same one I don't think there was any funny business of supplying ppl who paid more first. I saw some other retailers taking pre-orders for around now but even those have disappeared now which made me think they either didn't get them yet, or they did but don't know when a next shipment is going to be so they've not opened orders again.

Either way I just don't think there's many being shipped in.

@LtMatt not sure what game version you tested with but def a nice bump for me from the game updates since we last tested. I hadn't turned it on since then so settings should be same but i recorded them anyway.

Now to see if Tom is still in his diner somewhere.

Last edited:

@LtMatt not sure what game version you tested with but def a nice bump for me from the game updates since we last tested. I hadn't turned it on since then so settings should be same but i recorded them anyway.

Now to see if Tom is still in his diner somewhere.
I’ve uninstalled it now Robert, it was a while ago I tested but looks like you have higher fps than I did when I recorded a video earlier in this thread.

I see some Asus boards have a 1410 bios release the other day (beta), I was going to try it as reports on other places suggest better memory behaviour (includes latest AGESA) and idle consumption for the 7950X3D has dropped 15w+

Back
Top Bottom