• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Poll: Ryzen 7950X3D, 7900X3D, 7800X3D

Will you be purchasing the 7800X3D on the 6th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since HUB use the Watchdogs legion benchmark sequence and I have a 4090, I can probably copy that to compare to HUBs numbers.

I'm expecting 6400Mhz C28 to be a bit faster than 6000Mhz C30.

EDIT, they also test Horizon Zero Dawn so could test that too.
it will be allot faster my tuned 6000mhz 2000fclk cl28 does 196fps with 7700x and 4090 with HUB settings. But you have 7950X3D so the difference might be smaller

sorry earlier message was meant to be sent to you.

Since HUB use the Watchdogs legion benchmark sequence and I have a 4090, I can probably copy that to compare to HUBs numbers.

I'm expecting 6400Mhz C28 to be a bit faster than 6000Mhz C30.

EDIT, they also test Horizon Zero Dawn so could test that too.

I was under the impression that 6000 at lowest possible timings is the best due to the fabric speeds etc? How much faster is 6400 vs 6000 at lowest timings? Wouldnt 6000mhz at lower timings overall be better than 6400 at higher timings?

I also thought that M die was supposed to get slightly better timings at lower Mhz, seems like some people with A die are getting better timings than possible on M die?

Last edited:
I was under the impression that 6000 at lowest possible timings is the best due to the fabric speeds etc? How much faster is 6400 vs 6000 at lowest timings? Wouldnt 6000mhz at lower timings overall be better than 6400 at higher timings?

I also thought that M die was supposed to get slightly better timings at lower Mhz, seems like some people with A die are getting better timings than possible on M die?
Higher everything is usually better if it’s stable and performance scales. 6000 is just the sweet spot for good performance with minimal effort required from the end user.

Got Watchdogs Legion downloaded, will put up some figures in a bit for comparison to HUBs 7950X3D numbers and will maybe put up a video too.

Any predictions for how much faster or slower in % my score (avg FPS) will be vs HUBs? :p
efx2aGh.png

Got Watchdogs Legion downloaded, will put up some figures in a bit for comparison to HUBs 7950X3D numbers and will maybe put up a video too.

Any predictions for how much faster or slower in % my score (avg FPS) will be vs HUBs? :p
efx2aGh.png
Just out of interest do you get a lot of people asking you for benchmark requests?

If so, has anyone asked you for a Battlefield 2042 benchmark yet? I'd be interested as it's been known that BF2042 is CPU load heavy.

Last edited:
Can you share a copy of the settings and a screenshot of
The benchmark run please dude?

here I out in a spicy 200fps one too that i got twice only but it was with tighter tRC

this is stock GPU because doesnt do nothing with 7700x

Last edited:
Just out of interest do you get a lot of people asking you for benchmark requests?

If so, has anyone asked you for a Battlefield 2042 benchmark yet? I'd be interested as it's been known that BF2042 is CPU load heavy.
Yes, I’ve got a long backlog from here, other forums and YouTube Lol. I’ll never get to them all so tend to stick to the games that interest me the most tbh. I don’t play Battlefield 2042, but I do have it so I’ll see if I can fit time in at some point to play a round and capture some data.

here I out in a spicy 200fps one too that i got twice only but it was with tighter tRC

this is stock GPU because doesnt do nothing with 7700x
Nice one. What do you get on DX11 out of interest?

Back
Top Bottom