• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN DDR4 MEMORY, WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW!

Permabanned
That sucks. I'm currently battling with feet issues myself I've been sat down at work for the last few weeks only standing when needed. It sucks. But hey at least you got decent ram!
I don't think I've ever been so unlucky when it comes to components

Well done my foot when running just came put from doctors basically cant walk. Gotten more naproxen. Thing is I work as postman walking is kinda my work...

Well have u returned them not workig ddrs like i returned 3 previous kits

Soldato
Were they new or from previous platform?:)
Brand new. Thing is they work fine, it only came to light that something was wrong using AIDA benchmark. When comparing to others my score was really low. And a lot lower than some corsair costing half the price!
I'm hoping thats the reason for my inconsistent overclock stress tests, one day it will pass and then fail the next.

Well done my foot when running just came put from doctors basically cant walk. Gotten more naproxen. Thing is I work as postman walking is kinda my work...

Well have u returned them not workig ddrs like i returned 3 previous kits

Do they pay sick pay? Out of curiosity what happened to your foot?

Associate
Can't get this 3466mhz g skills to play ball at 3200. Keep getting the boot loop and resetting to stock.

Anyone have any ideas? Tried DCOP and manual entry.

Soldato
Yeah, that's what I thought tbh. My friend has the 3200 kit on the same board and he booted off the DCOP straight away though.

This is the problem were having, whats working for one isn't working for another. Now there are talks of if the IMC's on certain chips can even do 3200 or is it just a firmware problem. I'm never going to be an early adopter again, no matter how long the hype train gets.

Associate
This is the problem were having, whats working for one isn't working for another. Now there are talks of if the IMC's on certain chips can even do 3200 or is it just a firmware problem. I'm never going to be an early adopter again, no matter how long the hype train gets.

Ha yeah. I just rebooted, went into bios to reapply OC to CPU. RAM was looking like it was set to go back to 2133 so I put the 2933 stuff in again and it did the recovery boot process and memory is back to 2133mhz anyway. CPU OC stuck though...

Soldato
Ha yeah. I just rebooted, went into bios to reapply OC to CPU. RAM was looking like it was set to go back to 2133 so I put the 2933 stuff in again and it did the recovery boot process and memory is back to 2133mhz anyway. CPU OC stuck though...

I'm not familiar with the gaming 5 tbh. What options do you have in the memory section of BIOS?

Back
Top Bottom