S2000 owners thread. 9,000rpm of goodness in here.

Soldato
I think I'll go with the Miltek or Revel Touring exhaust. They both seem like top options for a subtle yet effective approach

Where would be the best place to buy either?

Soldato
Cool I came across WBperformance website and thought it seemed legit :) will look to get it there.

I think of the two, the Miltek may be the way to go
I have a revel medallion touring and it’s an awesome system, miltek for me would be a bit too tame. Maybe as an oem replacement with some extra “character”

Soldato
I have a revel medallion touring and it’s an awesome system, miltek for me would be a bit too tame. Maybe as an oem replacement with some extra “character”

Oh maybe I'm mistaken, I kept reading that the Revel was very subtle Vs the Miltek. I want something that I notice, but isn't too much if that makes sense. Would hate to spend over £1k and barely notice it

One thing is the tips though, I do like the OEM Ovals

Last edited:
Soldato
Oh maybe I'm mistaken, I kept reading that the Revel was very subtle Vs the Miltek. I want something that I notice, but isn't too much if that makes sense. Would hate to spend over £1k and barely notice it

One thing is the tips though, I do like the OEM Ovals

miltek ovals look really good, they're bigger than oem and fill the bumper holes perfect. It's a nicely made system but very "subtle" in my opinion.

is the OG medalion touring, 95db on noise test with a decat, inside there's no drone and the quality of the system is great. Outside it makes a good noise but inside, windows up on the mway etc it's very quiet all in. Opens up when you rev it out of course.

Back
Top Bottom