S2000 owners thread. 9,000rpm of goodness in here.

That is lovely. Want to make another one?
Definitely, leave it with me. I ran one or 2 extra incase I **** up engraving on the 3D plane. But kind of like the clean non-engraved look now :D

Is there such a thing as too heavy for a gear knob? Any chance to cause strain/damage? I doubt it?

Photo in car was just a quick snap, that's at its lowest depth with just the one half but inside to stop it bottoming out. May raise it a few mm later but feels ace. Not driven yet

I'm thinking about getting a plate for the S2000. I've narrowed it down to two options:

F2OCX
Screenshot 2024-09-20 132437.png

S200DYD
Screenshot 2024-09-20 132453.png

I'd love an S200O.... plate but there is only a few available and they are really expensive.

I was really tempted by a plate the other day. Came up on the DVLA auctions starting at £300. I expected it to go for loads but hammer fell at like £350.

HON 52K.

Just wasn't sure if I could stomach the 5 over an S

This hurts my feelings!

PXL-20240923-120054001.jpg

Good to run a leak test I guess :D

I took the wife's SUV to work today. I took one look at the massive puddles outside my house and then at the 4" of ground clearance I have and went "nope".

I took the wife's SUV to work today. I took one look at the massive puddles outside my house and then at the 4" of ground clearance I have and went "nope".
I sold my fd2 which was my daily driver so I guess I’m left with an S2K on semi slicks. Loud track pads etc :D

Back
Top Bottom