• Clement

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Mourinho

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
Caporegime
Why wouldnt you give him chance to have a full transfer window

He signed walcott whos been one of the best players since he joined

Because we have had enough years of seeing his football to know what we would be getting. When it was clear we would be safe he still carried out playing football that gave one shot on target. This isn't a surprise, we were near the bottom so they employed someone to get us safe with zero intention of giving him longer than 7 months. He knew that too which is why he wanted longer on the deal, that was his sweetener, a nice pay off for doing the job. He's done a good job of what he's good at.

Caporegime
Because we have had enough years of seeing his football to know what we would be getting. When it was clear we would be safe he still carried out playing football that gave one shot on target. This isn't a surprise, we were near the bottom so they employed someone to get us safe with zero intention of giving him longer than 7 months. He knew that too which is why he wanted longer on the deal, that was his sweetener, a nice pay off for doing the job. He's done a good job of what he's good at.

He's free to get a new job now.... oh look there's a job opening at Arsenal.

Another top 6ish team trying to break the 4...

Looks perfect for both of them.

Soldato
Congrats, Azza.

I think if West Ham were somehow able to poach Rafa I'd give up on football all together. Do not **** this up, Ashley.

Soldato
Exactly, shows how utterly dire the rest of the league below Everton is, especially as he managed to be dead last for number of shots in the league. 8th down have been utter dross.
That was the case last year too. Everyone bangs on about Southampton sacking Puel after finishing 8th but they were only 6 points ahead of 17th and 15 points off 7th. Outside the top tier there seems to be an increasing quality gap to the mid tier.

Soldato
Congrats, Azza.

I think if West Ham were somehow able to poach Rafa I'd give up on football all together. Do not **** this up, Ashley.
I can't see Rafa going to West Ham as it would require the board to spend £6m to release him from his contract and West Ham don't spend £6m on anything let alone a manager. Everton would be a good fit for Rafa as his family is still living in the area and their owners are willing to pay the money.

I hope Everton get relegated next season.

Just because they sacked Sam 'Fingers in the till' Allardyce? Sam was hired to do job which was to turn Everton's form around and prevent relegation which he done, we now need a manager who can take the club forward which was never going to be Allardyce.

Last edited:
Caporegime
How much more forward than 8th position do you expect Everton to get? Roberto Martinez had you playing decent football, 12th in the league, reached two cup semi-finals and he was sacked. The cup success could well have hurt the league position.

Caporegime
How much more forward than 8th position do you expect Everton to get? Roberto Martinez had you playing decent football, 12th in the league, reached two cup semi-finals and he was sacked. The cup success could well have hurt the league position.

So united fans shouldn’t complain about second because that’s where they should be, so Jose is wonderful. Liverpool should have stuck with BR he got them within a whisker of the title and I’d bet Klopp doesn’t.

Yeah sure keep the same manager if you think the status quo is always going to be the same but it won’t be and when it does you need someone to take advantage of that. Fat Sam wasn’t it.

Martinez played good football for almost a season while he had the spine of a team already in place, after that Everton were not good to watch at all. It was borderline embarrassing. Imagine the current Liverpool defence and their ability to just switch off, imagine them after 8 pints. That was Everton under good old Roberto.

Quite clearly today’s fan who ever they support want entertainment as well as results because football is far from cheap entertainment.

Soldato
He has Napoli playing some of the best football around without a massive budget, and if it was not for obvious corruption he'd have a Serie A title under his belt. Admittedly they've been disappointing in Europe.

Back
Top Bottom