Samsung Galaxy S24 Family Thread

Soldato
I am thinking of upgrading my S10+ to a S24+ would it be a big upgrade? my battery seems to be draining faster than it used to is one of the main reasons and
screen is quite worn now.

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
I am thinking of upgrading my S10+ to a S24+ would it be a big upgrade? my battery seems to be draining faster than it used to is one of the main reasons and
screen is quite worn now.
Yes it would be a big upgrade.

Can grab the S24+ for £499 and free buds, if you can stretch another £200 then get the S24U at £699 with free watch. This is with any broken phone trade in, might be even cheaper trading in S10+.

Last edited:
Soldato
My second order for an s24 ultra was randomly cancelled, no idea why but loads of others had theirs cancelled as well while some went through fine. Re-ordered and it went through, just received it today. Cost me £899 but I've just applied for the £200 cashback so comes to £699 and it came with a free watch6. Will be trading in a broken iphone 4 which cost me £10, I've posted that off today as well. Phones been sold I've basically got a free watch6 out of it.

Associate
Just ordered the S24 Ultra like others, traded in my S21 Ultra which gave me a few notifications of degrading battery. Also comes with the free watch 6 £794.84, will see if it gets cancelled or not, also tried to get cashback with top cashback as well, so will see what comes of that and the cashback offer :D

Soldato
Thanks for the clarification, appreciated. Any supported charger recommendations?

This one will do.

I've not come across a. Multi port one that does 45W. The Aukey one I have is discontinued.

45W USB C Charger, Anker PPS Fast Charger with Cable, Laptop Compatible, Super Fast Charging 2.0 for Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra/S24/S23+/Note20, iPhone, Pixel, and More (5 ft USB C to C Cable Included) https://amzn.eu/d/0duVzmjG

Soldato
This one will do.

I've not come across a. Multi port one that does 45W. The Aukey one I have is discontinued.

45W USB C Charger, Anker PPS Fast Charger with Cable, Laptop Compatible, Super Fast Charging 2.0 for Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra/S24/S23+/Note20, iPhone, Pixel, and More (5 ft USB C to C Cable Included) https://amzn.eu/d/0duVzmjG
Thanks mate! That's the thing isn't it, we're all so used to a multi-port - charging my watch, tab, controllers etc. A single port now seems like a step back. I would like the extra speed though :D

Soldato
Thanks mate! That's the thing isn't it, we're all so used to a multi-port - charging my watch, tab, controllers etc. A single port now seems like a step back. I would like the extra speed though :D
To be honest the 45W is not massively faster vs the 25W PPS beacuse it doesn't charge at peak wattage for long enough to make a marked difference.

This one does 25W PPS, has loads of ports and is a little bargain...

Last edited:
Associate
Just ordered the S24 Ultra like others, traded in my S21 Ultra which gave me a few notifications of degrading battery. Also comes with the free watch 6 £794.84, will see if it gets cancelled or not, also tried to get cashback with top cashback as well, so will see what comes of that and the cashback offer :D
Got the phone and the watch today and cashback of £120 confirmed on TCB, wonder if I can also get the £200 cashback?

would make it a hell of deal :)

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom