Samsung Galaxy S24 Family Thread

I’ve been tempted to jump ship from Apple and try a s24 ultra. This £699 deal including a watch is seriously tempting! Thanks @e36Adz for sharing, I’ll look into it this evening.

The titanium colour is also really tempting

Got the phone and the watch today and cashback of £120 confirmed on TCB, wonder if I can also get the £200 cashback?

would make it a hell of deal :)

For anyone wondering, got the £120 TCB Cashback and £200 from Samsung confirmed :)

so an amazing deal when all is said and done. Upgrade from an S21 Ultra (traded in) to an S24 ultra with the smart watch for less than £500

Hopefully I won't have to upgrade for a solid 5-6 years now. I'll just change the battery when I run into issues this time, instead of letting it slowly degrade over 3 1/2 years.

I'll be honest I don't really notice an amazing performance uplift from the S21 Ultra giving my usage, but a fresh battery and better camera, and being able to use it at below 50% brightness now in all environments I've experienced so far has improved battery life even further. I feel I get the same batter life I did when I first got my S21 Ultra but with bluetooth/nfc/5g all on at the same time and without the device ever heating up.

Last edited:
Ordered S24U for a friend through Perkbox yesterday, strangely enough it added Watch 5 Pro LTE instead Classic 6, going straight on sale so guess doesn't matter.

Jammy git they've only just started throwing in the classic LTE watch which is far better than the one I got ;):)

What was weird was it added just the watch6 bluetooth 47mm initially. When I went to checkout it removed the watch as it went out of stock, so I had to go through the process again and then it gave me the LTE one, guess I got quite lucky there lol

I felt the same but when I got it - very underwhelming, definitely get another colour, I wish I did.

Other than the phantom black I'm not much of a fan of the other ones, and I always normally go for black (coming from a black 13PM). Hopefully the titanium isn't too bad. From all the vids I've watched it does look decent.

I've done it, £899 with free Watch6 Classic LTE 47mm worth £459 apparently, so that's a bargain. Once I receive the phone I'll put in for the £200 cash back too :D

That's the problem will Samsung their phones are too cheap and makes it difficult to go with another brand. I want to get a Sony Xperia but that cost over £1000. I'm sick of Samsung copying Apple, it's so cringe.

Edit: Seem I was wrong about the renaming of the Galaxy Buds

Last edited:
I've gone for the S24 Ultra too - offer was too good to pass up. Picked the Titanium Black - can't go wrong.

Can anyone recommend a decent glass screen protector?

Back
Top Bottom