Samsung Galaxy S24 Family Thread

Associate
That's the problem will Samsung their phones are too cheap and makes it difficult to go with another brand. I want to get a Sony Xperia but that cost over £1000. I'm sick of Samsung copying Apple, it's so cringe. They have use rebranded their new Galaxy Buds to Pods 3 Pro :rolleyes:

0eCrBvN.jpeg

Not seen these before. First impressions I think they look a bit better than the airpods pro. They copy each other over various things.

Soldato
Got an S24 each for me and the other half this week.

Ive set mine up already and claimed my £150 cashback which was approved within 5 mins.

However during the process it gave me the option to sacrifice some of the cashback for a monitor. It didnt say which monitor, just 24" monitor.

Does amyone know which monitor it actually is? Im guessing its not great considering they only wanted to take £50 off my cashback fot it?

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm sat on the fence at the moment about getting a S24 plus.

I have a S21 Ultra which is in pristine condition and does everything i want however i've had it since launch and im toying with the idea of getting a new phone before the battery degrades and while my S21 Ultra still holds some value.

Through the benefits I get at work I can get:

S24 with 20% off + £200 cashback + trade in of £260 and free galaxy buds 2 for £179
S24+ with 20% off + £200 cashback + trade in of £260 and free galaxy buds 2 for £339
S24 Ultra with 20% off + £200 cashback + trade in of £260 and free "Galaxy Smartwatch worth MINIMUM £161" (doesnt specify what watch) for £539

I'm kind of thinking its a bit of a no brainer at those prices but im also not really in need of a new phone.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Associate
I can see the watch offered for free but can't see the buds.

Just put in my cash back claim and has been approved instantly which was a nice surprise :D

Soldato
I got the Watch6 Classic LTE 47mm. Received my new s24 ultra and watch today, slowly setting them up now :D
Which Ultra did you get to get the Watch 6? When i goto checkout its offering me the 5 LTE and Buds2

Seems they dont have any stock left for the Watch 6 so they are offering watch 5 pro lte and buds 2 now

Last edited:
Associate
LOL I meant which storage size :D Seems they ran out of watch 6's so i've got an order in with the watch 5 pro LTE and the buds 2

Once the cashback has been claimed it'll be the S24 Ultra 256GB, Watch 5 pro LTE and Buds 2 Pro for £539
256gb too.

Wow that's a great price, got buds 2 thrown in too? How did you manage that price? That's really good!

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
LOL I meant which storage size :D Seems they ran out of watch 6's so i've got an order in with the watch 5 pro LTE and the buds 2

Once the cashback has been claimed it'll be the S24 Ultra 256GB, Watch 5 pro LTE and Buds 2 Pro for £539

When did you get that and how did you manage to get it that low? Which codes? Thanks.

Soldato
When did you get that and how did you manage to get it that low? Which codes? Thanks.
Workplace benefits using Edenred. 20% off + £200 cashback + £260 for trading in my S21 Ultra will bring it down to £539. As they have now run out of the galaxy watch 6 LTE they are now offering the Galaxy watch 5 pro LTE and the buds 2 pro with the deal too.

Last edited:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Workplace benefits using Edenred. 20% off + £200 cashback + £260 for trading in my S21 Ultra will bring it down to £539. As they have now run out of the galaxy watch 6 LTE they are now offering the Galaxy watch 5 pro LTE and the buds 2 pro with the deal too.
Ah, the S21 is dropping the price more than the usual amount.

Soldato
My first day one flagship phone in years and seeing the prices plummet reminds me of why I'd been previously stopped doing that lol.

Got my 512mb one for about 950 on release, admittedly that was months ago but these 500 quid offers are a killer lol.

• Haha
Reactions: TNA
Back
Top Bottom