Samsung Galaxy S24 Family Thread

Just ordered an S24 Ultra 256GB in Titanium Grey for £662 direct from the Samsung Website, with a free Chromebook, screen protectors, and battery pack.

This isn't that much higher than I paid a few years ago for the OnePlus 8 Pro that it's replacing.

Gross price:£1,249
Trade in (S8!): (£300)
ULTRA code: (£100)
Teacher's discount (wife): (125)
APP5: (£62)
----
£662

Delivery tomorrow - can't wait :D.

Just ordered an S24 Ultra 256GB in Titanium Grey for £662 direct from the Samsung Website, with a free Chromebook, screen protectors, and battery pack.

This isn't that much higher than I paid a few years ago for the OnePlus 8 Pro that it's replacing.

----
£662

That's a steal! RIP S8 :(

Has anyone got both an iPhone and a S24 ultra?

I personally find my 15 pro max lasts much longer than my S24 Ultra did battery wise!

The screen on the iPhone seems better in respect of readability especially low light, I felt dimming the S24 Ultra at night made me feel a bit sick.

I do miss that anti reflective coating though.

I can’t really say either phone is the better phone thought, some people are so sure which one is the best but I find it impossible to say either is the best

Has anyone got both an iPhone and a S24 ultra?

I personally find my 15 pro max lasts much longer than my S24 Ultra did battery wise!

The screen on the iPhone seems better in respect of readability especially low light, I felt dimming the S24 Ultra at night made me feel a bit sick.

I do miss that anti reflective coating though.

I can’t really say either phone is the better phone thought, some people are so sure which one is the best but I find it impossible to say either is the best

Each excell in different ways I suppose. But at £355 the S24U was a excellent buy for me personally. By the time I can get a used iPhone Pro Max for that price we will be on iPhone 20 :cry:

----
£662

DAMNNN what a deal. and a chromebook on top right??

Should have waited and upgraded my s8 to 24 instead of the 23 hahah

DAMNNN what a deal. and a chromebook on top right??

Should have waited and upgraded my s8 to 24 instead of the 23 hahah
Yes Chromebook included in that. Claim has been approved and it should be with me in a few weeks.

Can't believe the deal and what's more, I'm loving this phone. Can't bring myself to bastardise it with a case, which is risky but I'm sending it.

Back
Top Bottom