*** Samsung Galaxy Z Fold Thread (it can fold and everything) ***

Associate
Just received the DPD text and email. Until I read @Chris344 post above, I thought it maybe a package to send my old phone back to them, or maybe the case. Looks like the phone is coming early, nice surprise!

Associate
Oh my God....same! We'll deliver your Samsung parcel on 20th August 2021.

Not sure I'll get anything done tomorrow and got soo many projects.

Soldato
I'm looking to buy a Flip 3, but I don't see a thread for it, so I'll ask a couple of questions here as it's the same process.

I'm going to trade in my OnePlus 8 Pro as it says up to £400. It's in good condition, what does 'up to' mean? Do they look for ways to pay you less?

I see above someone mention a 10% code? Are there any going spare please :)

Associate
I'm looking to buy a Flip 3, but I don't see a thread for it, so I'll ask a couple of questions here as it's the same process.

I'm going to trade in my OnePlus 8 Pro as it says up to £400. It's in good condition, what does 'up to' mean? Do they look for ways to pay you less?

I have one but never copied it down after completing purchase. Anyone know how/if it can be referenced? I see nothing under Vouchers available/redeemed.

Last edited:
Associate
Got my confirmation text on my way home from work this morning. The hour slot for me is 9:28-10:28am.

Hopefully it'll be the earlier time, I'm hanging and need my bed! :o

Soldato

message me mate. Il send you one.

Associate

I've never gone through the whole process of a Samsung trade in but I'm doing a trade in on my Fold3. The up to seems to be what you get if the phone is in good condition. As you are placing the order, you select trade in then it asks you what you're trading in and asks for the IMEI number then asks you if it's in good working order. If you say yes to that, it's at that point it will tell you what they will offer you. Then once you have got your order, they will send you a package to send the trade in to them in.

As mentioned earlier in the thread, you can get an extra 5% off by using Samsung pay (it comes back as cashback in your Samsung Pay account). I'm not sure if you need a Samsung device for that. I also got cashback from Top Cashback. So those 2 together are another 10% off.

Associate
Well that was a different unboxing experience!

PXL-20210820-083955027.jpg

PXL-20210820-084056049.jpg

PXL-20210820-084111095.jpg

Associate
Ordered mine on announcement day from Samsung. Came to my office Today.

I'm still away for the next week :rolleyes:

Ah well something to look forward to on the way home

Soldato
message me mate. Il send you one.

Thanks, trust sent.

As mentioned earlier in the thread, you can get an extra 5% off by using Samsung pay (it comes back as cashback in your Samsung Pay account). I'm not sure if you need a Samsung device for that. I also got cashback from Top Cashback. So those 2 together are another 10% off.

Thanks, I think Quidco have a 5% too. Will see if I can set Samsung Pay up in a browser I guess. **EDIT** Looks like it's through an app on a Samsung device.

Back
Top Bottom