• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

SAPPHIRE RX 480 NITRO NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (WORLD FIRST) !!!

Soldato
Got my order in for the Powercolor Devil. If the cooler does its job properly the 1360+ core should give it a slight edge over other AIB and perhaps allow further clocking if they've designed thier overall PCB well.

If reviews aren't great I've got plenty of time to change my mind!!

Caporegime
Quick! I'm going to get the Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC... which PSU should I get?

Seasonic M12II EVO 520 or Seasonic M12II EVO 650 (Bronze)?
or should I pay extra and go with the Seasonic X650 (Gold)?

It says that the card has a TDP of 175w and that only a 400w PSU is required. I only have an i3 6100 CPU right now but I plan to upgrade it to a 6700K in the future. Thoughts???

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/supe...0-plus-gold-power-supply-black-ca-003-sf.html

All day long this one.

Associate
Depends on what "extra" means. But...
Personally I recommend not to save money on PSU. You buy it for a long time. Maybe it will work (and should) in your PC when every other parts are already replaced.
So if you can afford buy the Gold.

Associate
1420 :eek:

Thats quite a boost from the stock speeds. Is that leak from a reliable source? Looks kind of photoshopped with the colours of the cards in the bar chart changing...

Soldato

Thats quite a boost from the stock speeds. Is that leak from a reliable source? Looks kind of photoshopped with the colours of the cards in the bar chart changing...

The leak could just be a fake. The Nitro+ has a boost clock of 1352MHz or similar so if the leak results are real they are for an overclocked card.

Amazing if true though.

Associate

That's a fair boost, it would be interesting to see what the temps and noise are. I would like one if it doesn't sound like a jet engine.

Associate
It will be quiet. Sapphire always is. Clock is possible. Results are possible. Never seen that cards change colors over different bench. Probably good troll.

Associate
The leak could just be a fake. The Nitro+ has a boost clock of 1352MHz or similar so if the leak results are real they are for an overclocked card.

Amazing if true though.

Of course it is OC. There are 2 Nitro+ results in that chart and one of them is with 1420 Mhz.

Back
Top Bottom