• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

SAPPHIRE RX 480 NITRO NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (WORLD FIRST) !!!

Associate
When I Spoke to OCUK today on the phone they said they had around 600 pre-orders and were hoping to get 1000 on the first delivery. I know that goes against what has been said previously so not sure.

Associate
For all my negative comments about the asus cooler, it seems to be about 10 degrees cooler running than the Nitro's, and quieter. (I think we can say that 10 mhz difference is not going to make that much difference.)

Maybe i shouldn't be surprised just given the sheer surface area of Asus's cooler, and an extra fan?

Gives me a lot of hope for the powercolor devil.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I am pretty sure I read in the 4GB Nitro OC+ review that there is a bug in the Radeon Catalyst software that causes that card to target a GPU temp of 75 degrees, which is much too low, when running in OC mode. This can be manually changed to 80-83 degrees which would be more suitable, and this then reduces the fan noise.

Soldato
Have just seen the 'out of stock' products on a US site for the nitro and devil at 279 dollars. More than I expected I must admit. If they are matching on price, I feel I may as well just either get a 1060, or stump up the extra for a 1070.

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Need a hand with those boxes Gibbo? :)

Turns out I'm 10th in the queue. Guess it was a stroke of luck I was perusing the forum when the pre-order was first listed.

Associate
I also ordered that card, god I hope I get one shipped to me in the first batch. Been on this 6670 for nearly a month now.

Even WoW is a laggy mess at all low settings 1080p.

You think you've got it bad. I'm on a GT730 since my last card went boom 6 months ago!

This card is a treat to myself :)

Associate
Which means the 30 lucky guys are already got the cards so today's arrivals are the first 1000 batch because they will be booked tomorrow. Am I correct?

Associate
You think you've got it bad. I'm on a GT730 since my last card went boom 6 months ago!

This card is a treat to myself :)

Been on integrated for over a year, losing my mind. :confused::eek:

Hoping tomorrows batch is a large one as I'm not too far down the queue, fairly confident I'll be at the front end of their first big delivery. Can't wait to get this card in my system and finally check out all the stuff that's just been glaring at me from my steam library. :D

Back
Top Bottom