• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

SAPPHIRE RX 480 NITRO NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (WORLD FIRST) !!!

Associate
I checked my 4GB card over the weekend and I too noticed the Hynix Memory, there is a tool from ASUS (can't find the link right now) which tells you without having to remove the cooler and my box too was a 8GB box with a sticker over it.

GPU-Z will also tell you the manufacturer of the VRAM.

Associate
I checked my 4GB card over the weekend and I too noticed the Hynix Memory, there is a tool from ASUS (can't find the link right now) which tells you without having to remove the cooler and my box too was a 8GB box with a sticker over it.

I don't think that Sapphire included any warranty stickers on the cards so, if you feel comfortable removing the cooler to check, there is nothing wrong with having a look.

Associate
Just got my shipping email woohoo! They must have taken another shipment today folks.
I ordered on the 24th and was 150th in the queue on Saturday if that helps anyone.

OcUK Staff
OP
Yes guys another massive shipment landed today!

Also 4G Nitro is back in stock, but I can guarantee you they won't stay in stock for long, we've only got 200 units at present and they are selling extremely quickly. :eek:

Associate
Shipped, they must have forgot till they checked this thread ;)

For reference I ordered on the 26th, never asked where I was in the queue.

OcUK Staff
OP
Gibbo, when do you expect the next delivery of the 480 Red Devil, if you don't mind me asking?

Powercolor communications are not so great, they know our demand and I even though they have given no real concrete information I would hope the product will be in free stock by end of this month.

Associate
Powercolor communications are not so great, they know our demand and I even though they have given no real concrete information I would hope the product will be in free stock by end of this month.

That's fine for me, thanks for the info!

Associate
Received card yay!

Received my card, yay!
Old: MSI N760 (GTX 760) HAWK
New: Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC
e1AklH4.jpg
Ordered on: 20-7-2016
Received: 16-08-2016
Invoice/delivery address got mixed up, even after confirming delivery address by webnote twice!
Was lucky receptionist accepted the package!

Performs well at stock settings:
ss3WIbz.jpg
http://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/11499816

Temps/fan speed, idle, min, max during 3DMark11 demo (Basic Edition) benchmark:
oBA0yhZ.jpg
Fan sound became noticeable after 1900RPM, not annoying though, I wonder if I can set it to 1900 RPM max without issue, lower voltage a bit too?

Last edited:
Associate
So my DPD driver is running behind shedule today, so I have to hope i get lucky and he has time to drive 5 minutes out of his way to deliver to me on his way back to the depot. I really dont wanna wait til tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom