Satisfactory Alpha release

• Thread starter Thread starter wnb
  • Start date Start date
Is there any way to turn dismantle crates off? So it just refuses to dismantle if you don't have inventory space for instead?
Drag the contents of the crate to the dustbin icon in your player inventory, then it will disappear - you obviously lose those contents.

To get rid of them off the map you can open the map and hide them by clicking the icons in the selection tree on the left.

Drag the contents of the crate to the dustbin icon in your player inventory, then it will disappear - you obviously lose those contents.

To get rid of them off the map you can open the map and hide them by clicking the icons in the selection tree on the left.

Yeah, I know how to get rid of them, I'd just rather they didn't appear at all. It's just a pain in the neck to deal with. I've got one I just can't find at all. I guess it's clipped into the terrain in some weird way.

Started a new game with 1.0 and am currently working on Phase 2.

My production lines have been a bit of a mess, so I've started tearing everything down and splitting up my factories with a bit more thought behind them before I work on the steel products for the space elevator.
Progress is a little slow for me since I can only play once every few days.

Back
Top Bottom