Satisfactory Alpha release

• Thread starter Thread starter wnb
  • Start date Start date
Having issues with water at the moment I've got 8 coal power plants with 3 water extractors 1 is connecter between plant 4 and 5 and 1 connected between plants 1 and 2 and last 1 is connected between 7 and 8 with pumps and waters getting to the plant just not holding enough

Having issues with water at the moment I've got 8 coal power plants with 3 water extractors 1 is connecter between plant 4 and 5 and 1 connected between plants 1 and 2 and last 1 is connected between 7 and 8 with pumps and waters getting to the plant just not holding enough

Hook up two of the extractors together and feed them into a single pipe. Connect one of the two pipes you have now towards one end of the powerplants and the other towards the other end. Then run a pipe round the back of the powerplants connecting the whole thing into a loop - add a valve (or an unpowered pump) round the back if you want to be sure.

Hook up two of the extractors together and feed them into a single pipe. Connect one of the two pipes you have now towards one end of the powerplants and the other towards the other end. Then run a pipe round the back of the powerplants connecting the whole thing into a loop - add a valve (or an unpowered pump) round the back if you want to be sure.

Cheers I'll give that a go on the next 2 plants I've got planned think I've sussed it looks like the holes in the floor were bugged or something since I've took them out and ran 3 straight pipes and clipped the foundations over the pipes all 8 plants now running stable

That’s basically the set up I use as I’ve always found the pipe setup I’m using in post 723. With all 8 coal generators connected to one pipe with pump 1 aligned to generator 2, pump 2 connected between generators 4&5 and pump 3 aligned to generator 7.

Though pipes can be buggy so I always let them fill up fully before turning on any machines.

Also, yes the floor holes for pipes were and seem to still be buggy with the pipe not actually connecting through them. I think most people, me included, just clip the pipe through the floor.

Last edited:
2 water per extrac per 3 coal plant is easier, add another 1 water

Back
Top Bottom