Mike's MR2 and thebrasso's Civic VTi

mx5.jpg

Firestar_3x's (Mary's) new Mazda MX-5

westy's new ride - The OcUK ****

Crowding of people around my car... I think they were shocked it was working

My MOPsy

rover22sli.jpg

rover220's Rover 220 SLi with newly meshed grille and fog lights

looks like a pretty eventful meet guys, sorry i missed it but tbh a 6am start just wasn't going to happen! Sorry to hear about the damages done during it thou.... one of the reasons i'd prefer to do the next one in the dry if possible :)

It looked and sounded the absolute dogs gonads :cool:

Every time Mike took someone out on a run, he left the pub car park and stonked it down the street. I wonder how many people were grinning like school kids when that DV went off.

What made it even better, was when he pulled out of the junction to go back into the pub carpark, the rear end decided it would say hi. We got a few funny looks from that :D

Last edited:
I recorded a little clip on my phone of when Mike took me for a spin. My first time in a turbo'd car. I lost the power of speech nearly at the end. And when he got to the crossroads where you turn right then immediately left for the pub the back end got a bit twitchy..all good fun :cool: I was well impressed though, definitely a very quick car.

Morning all!

Just arrived home now, I stayed a friend's (;)) house overnight, got there around 9pm.

Thanks for a fantastic day, it was great to see some old and new faces, roll on MM4 :cool:

Also, thanks for the passenger rides - Mike and Paul :)

Wooooooo, the Rover of superior justice made it :cool: :D

Remember what I said westy, go easy on it when cold and you won't suffer the dreaded 3 letter abreviation. ;)

P.S. You're a lucky, lucky guy.

agw_01 said:
Wooooooo, the Rover of superior justice made it :cool: :D

Remember what I said westy, go easy on it when cold and you won't suffer the dreaded 3 letter abreviation. ;)

P.S. You're a lucky, lucky guy.

:D sat at a comfortable 75 most of the way, motorway work is so much easier compared to my 205 :p

:D hahahha, some superb pics there Mike! Nice close up of my car, lol!

And nice one taking a picture of the rovertech sticker on the 214. You forgot to hide the reg ;)

Some rather worrying pictures of me too...

edited... picture shown above

IMG_0051.JPG

God knows what I was doing.

Goliath said:
Some nice shots Mike, but my reg number is in full view on IMG_0026 :eek:
Sorry mate, spent ages resizing them then blocking number plates as I know some people care about and some dont so if I blocked everyones I thought I would be safe, or so I tried. :(

Fixed now anyway. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom