Saving Sessions / Demand reduction thread

Had to concede defeat around 3:30pm
Batteries were full, dishwasher was done, tumble was done, house is warm, solar was generating around 2.5kw still.

So its now diverting solar to the hot water tank and not pulling from the grid.

Should have a little actual usage in the 5:30-6:30 window as late jan/early feb I was still drawing grid units most days (so I timed them to be around 5:30)

I’m calculating around £15 profit.

Yeah I think MKW worked out you'd get like £0.75 per kWh used, so profit per kWh you can calc based off cost, mine is £0.40 so £0.35 profit.

£0.35 * 15.4 = £5.39.

Should also get something for cutting down on usage in the window as well but don't typically use a lot here.

Nothing life changing either way.

The bonus points were from the last two sessions not the one yesterday 30/01 and 7/02

No idea why it takes them so long to credit the points. Its normally 1-2 days after the session points are awarded.

I never even got the points from one of the sessions
Got a cop out answer when I queried if they had messed up my streak with oh they were added to your sessions points. Basically something I couldn't prove/disprove.
Which would be very unusual since someone else did get bonus points, and it would be different to every other session.
Not that I really care, was just principle in regards if I was getting my "draw tickets"

Back
Top Bottom