Scottish Elections Result

Permabanned
OP
He's not going to be the leader though, is he?

No, I very much doubt it.

He'll still be a front 'bencher' for them, they have lost too many old hands.

I'm kinda happy with this decision. Perhaps the majority won't be *that* big!

I'd have happily given two three seats in exchange for him gone.

Ah well, at least he can continue to damage Labour so that's good I suppose..

Permabanned
OP
I don't know, I honestly don't know. Since you were so close on haddington why don't you tell me? :D

Shetland was interesting, Tavish held on with that anti wind farm independent close on his heals. I wasn't even aware of the strong feelings on that up there.

Orkney again to the lib dems, perhaps the highlands are going to hold on to them..

Permabanned
OP
Fair point, just that the pundits was saying it would be such a big shock thought you may have an interest. :) I'm tired, and getting far too excited about this all.

No no, I was genuinely asking you there! :p

We need to start winning some seats! Are they releasing all the constituency votes and then moving onto the list afterwards?

Yes.

We won't have true picture until tomorrow lunch at best unfortunately.

Permabanned
OP
^ Hahah :D

"There are reports from Birmingham that a courier carrying two ballot boxes was mugged. The boxes have since been recovered and West Midlands Police said it was making enquiries. The law states the council has to count and declare a result - it is then up to individuals or parties to make a decision on whether to challenge a result through the courts." LOL

You are joking?

Have you got source for that?

Shocking :o

Permabanned
OP
He's blaming the lib dems and their support for labours meltdown again. :rolleyes:

This is why I wanted this man gone, he is a liability to everything and anything he talks about.

Permabanned
OP
17.4% change to SNP from Labour. That's a biggy! Biggest yet. Provan is my joint, one over from Shettlestone. You're taking everything, go away. Give us something!

lol! At least the conservatives aren't collapsing though, that would be more depressing for you.

Permabanned
OP
That's very true. It would be nice for the Conservatives to be getting some gains in percentage but that's me just dreaming. Can I suggest that's because they are the leading Westminster party? Or is it just Scotlands refusal to vote Conservatives...

The latter.

Scot's (and adoptive Scot's) are very good at disconnecting their Scottish and Westminster votes.

I do know some people who are voting Conservatives for the first time though so it is encouraging. Would be nice to get some bums on seats though!

Well that's an improvement, may only be small moves just now but the rolling stone gathers moss as they say. The decline is over, after this we will see if there is any stagnation to come yet. There could be positive indicators from this yet..

Back
Top Bottom