• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintainance and upgrades.

SCUM The Game - Survival

Caporegime
theres an epic farm just past bunker 4 in the bottom right corner of the map area near the end of the white road
check ma loots lol
food.jpg
food2.jpg

Caporegime
Not another clunky, unpolished third person mess of a game that's somehow popular purely based on game design/concept :D

no its not. thats what is so great about it. you know whats also great is most of the people who dont understand what this game arent playing it. thats brilliant. cause the people that want this game as it is.hard . deep gameplay. was very refreshing for a change on reddit reading one of the top posts saying keep the game as it is dont make it easier. :cool:

just had great fun with a load of us battling zombies at night through a town. :D cleared em up looting time.

Soldato
no its not. thats what is so great about it. you know whats also great is most of the people who dont understand what this game arent playing it. thats brilliant. cause the people that want this game as it is.hard . deep gameplay. was very refreshing for a change on reddit reading one of the top posts saying keep the game as it is dont make it easier. :cool:

just had great fun with a load of us battling zombies at night through a town. :D cleared em up looting time.

one is getting a distinct sense of Déjà vu .....or should that be DayZ vu ;):p

Caporegime
i know you want to try it but dont want any stick from trying it. just dont become one of those guys who posts the exact same way everyday but dont play the game. thats really sad. i dont know why people waste so much effort being negative. its not even bait or skilled trolls. if people atleast baited with original or entertaining troll comments. i could get some comedy enjoyment from it.

just saying its dayz or its a survival game blah blah blah every post yet havent even played it is like primary school **** :p

give it a go. if you interested. they got a plan of one year for full release.loads of great stuff to come. fun now.

ive played 30 hrs already :eek: and some on here played double what i have already !! :p £15 value already been had and i think its going to 50 dollars or something like when released.

Soldato
i know you want to try it but dont want any stick from trying it. just dont become one of those guys who posts the exact same way everyday but dont play the game. thats really sad. i dont know why people waste so much effort being negative. its not even bait or skilled trolls. if people atleast baited with original or entertaining troll comments. i could get some comedy enjoyment from it.

just saying its dayz or its a survival game blah blah blah every post yet havent even played it is like primary school **** :p

give it a go. if you interested. they got a plan of one year for full release.loads of great stuff to come. fun now.

ive played 30 hrs already :eek: and some on here played double what i have already !! :p £15 value already been had and i think its going to 50 dollars or something like when released.
aww my troll went right over your head.......it's not the game that is reminding me of DayZ.....it's your man love for it and constantly bigging it up!! :p

i'll try and keep the wind ups a bit simpler in future!

i know you want to try it but dont want any stick from trying it.
who would i get stick from?! and why?? :confused:

I'll likely be on once i'm a bit more confident on it's longevity......or after the ocuk pubg tourny!

Caporegime
i knew what you meant. it was more of a general reply so those who just bait the thread maybe realize most of us are really enjoying the game.while replying to you aswell.

im bigging it up as i know its going to do well.they have a great formula.a great name for the game .they priced it well. they said what they want to do . the time frame of 1 year until 1.0 is released. they patching regular even at weekends. how can you not be posititve about it ? by basing postings on previous games no related to scum. thats just negative. rather just ignore the bad games and focus on good games or games that seem to have a decent idea with some potential.

Soldato
i knew what you meant. it was more of a general reply so those who just bait the thread maybe realize most of us are really enjoying the game.while replying to you aswell.

im bigging it up as i know its going to do well.they have a great formula.a great name for the game .they priced it well. they said what they want to do . the time frame of 1 year until 1.0 is released. they patching regular even at weekends. how can you not be posititve about it ? by basing postings on previous games no related to scum. thats just negative. rather just ignore the bad games and focus on good games or games that seem to have a decent idea with some potential.
over the years and our interactions i have developed a pretty robust golden rule that's yet to fail......whatever dg says take it and flip it 180. so if he says something is gonna rocket (u get the reference ;)) then it will almost certainly crash and burn.....if he says a game is gonna nose then dive back it like a mare in a 1 horse race :p

anyways, i'll almost certainly jump in at some point this week or next. it does look decent enough though the streams i've watched the gun play looks janky as ****. i'll give it the steam 2hr play and see what i think and let you know the real low down on the game!

Caporegime
only game i backed like that was dayz sa. i backed that based on dayz mod which was amazing.which lets be honest no one knew they were going to screw us on that . 3 million brought that so hardly my fault lol.

as said thats the problem people have a dayz sa mentality. its easier to be negative than look at the positives. i will see you on it soon.

Associate
as much as i think this has potential im refunding as none of my gaming mates are in.

i struggle to motivate to play this type of game long term alone.

if you are on the fence id say take a punt. its good and has a solid foundation to make it great :)

Caporegime
I didn't expect him to hate it that much tbh.

i did its his whole format. hes the english angry joe. take popular game slate it. you get the people who want to know about the game but havent seen it plus the people who like whatever game hes reviewing it saying its a great game. add in the two groups and that means mega views for him. the worst thing about mac is he often returns to the game later on does a different review of it.

Back
Top Bottom