• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintainance and upgrades.

SCUM The Game - Survival

Soldato
I’m a long term DayZ player, and I’m eagerly awaiting the 0.63 patch as it promises to be the big one, but I’ve been following the development of Scum and it looks really good, but I already own DayZ, Miscreated and RUST (my favourite game, but unlike these other titles) so which game would you play, Scum or DayZ 0.63?

I've played about 20 hours of DayZ standalone 0.63 on the experimental servers and have also played and owned it since launch and i'd still choose Scum in it's current early state over DayZ.

Associate
Reading a forum where they were easily pirating the game since release and still playing on legit servers
someone posted this over there.
sure seems to be if you didn't buy the game sucker.

guess most the cheaters would have been pirating the game

This has again been circumvented and it seems players with non legit versions can once again play online. Didn't last long it seems

Caporegime
just buy the game try it if you havent then refund if you dont like it. its £15. people got 1000+ pcs yet wont pay 15 quid for a game lol.

i like having my games for free in other words LOL. own platform my shoe.:p

its not like steams going anywhere.

Soldato
gotta repent for your sins after killing so much players, or your not a godly man :p

Did seem weird though considering the game

was defo a wtf moment when i was watching it. he really does get so excited by it too......i worry about people like that. nothing wrong with being religious but when you are getting a semi about it there's definitely issues bubbling under the surface!!

Caporegime
Just watched the last few minutes of that video. Always thought Rhinocrunch was a ****, nice of him to confirm it.

Essex was still a shivering, soaked in sick, drowning in diarrhoea mess when I logged off for the night. :p

was funny dousing him in **** & **** while hes fighting to stay alive :p . thats what friends are forrrrrrrr :D

did he survive ?

Back
Top Bottom