Sea Of Thieves (coming to Steam as well now!)

Associate
Can I get it free for 2 weeks then another month for £1.80?

I'm not sure but make sure you add the 1 month game pass before the free 14 day trial or it doesn't work (as the pass is for new accounts only).

Also, if you leave auto renew on when you put the pass through, you get another 30 days free. Just confirm it and turn off auto renew some other time and you have 2 months for less than £2 :)

Soldato
How the hell do you sink a ship!!! Must have hit a ship about 10-12 times with cannonballs tonight and it was still floating/sailing around.... mental

Cross platform works superb....Great highlight from tonight was me and my 10 year old son(him xbox, me on pc) - sailing the high seas together getting into a massive cannon fight with another crew.......great fun. Proper father son time! :D:D

Soldato
I got on after a short while, I do like this game it's nice how slow paced it is and good to unwind on sometimes. Plenty more to get to grips with. I love how tranquil the game can be at times as well. It does immerse you.

Probably a certain purchase for me but for now I'll enjoy it on game pass for a few months.

Soldato
I went the cdkeys route. £1.39 for 2 months should be enough for me to determine whether I want to buy the game or whether it got boring.

Had a good time last night doing a couple voyages. We only had a crew of 3 but it kept adding a random to our crew so we would just put them in the brig. I felt a little bad, but only a little.

We were lucky enough to fight the kraken on the way home filled with loot. Not particularly challenging, but fun nonetheless (kind of the theme of the game I'm finding)

Fun challenge to end a night: get steaming drunk in a tavern at an outpost and see who can get to the ship first.

Associate
"PLAY FOR FREE FOR 2 WEEKS" PC :

Just explaining how you play this game for Free for 2 weeks as not everyone knows about it.

First you need to go down to the bottom left of your pc screen search box and search Microsoft store - Sign up and get a Microsoft account if you don't have one - Once you done that find the Xbox game pass ( Select the 14 day Trial ) Subscribe to it - Once done then go back to the Microsoft store & click on the game and install to your PC!

If you want to add friends you do it from the Xbox APP again on the Microsoft store page! Note you can not do this from the main website online it does not work.

If you have friends on your Xbox account they can now add and invite you to games , I played with a few of my mates last night who both own an Xbox so was awesome playing cross platforms.

Looking forward to 2 weeks for FREE! If you don't want to end up paying the £10 or what ever it is cancel before the 2 week period is up

Associate
Only played about 5 hours last night but loving what I've seen so far! super chilled out game and very easy to get in the hang of things , I like that if you don't have a team you can just go about doing all the quests yourself in a little boat so they really have made it for everyone. Love the Graphics , The Sea effects are amazing and the day and night cycles look stunning , I can see myself playing this game a lot over the coming months ill report back here and let everyone know how I get on.

Back
Top Bottom