Searching Yourself on Google

Soldato
I'm pretty sure we all did this once in our lives :p What interesting (un-interesting) stuff did you find? Or maybe did somebody do it to you, and uncovered a secret?

Well, I used to try it a few years back and nothing interesting used to come out of it. If I try it now, I find my whole life. First up, I find my twitter (it is my name to be fair), then Facebook, Then Google+ photo, then forums which I visit... My name occupies a page in google :p Images also show part of my life, although much less :p A few pictures I posted are up there (namely the Football manager ones I put up on this very forum!!), along with my Google+ and Twitter pictures. Not much else can be found, except a picture of me....until you scroll down a bit. I found my sister, and friends my sister has on Google+

Now I feel my whole life is on the internet :p That's what you get when you don't have a very common name/surname :p

Anything interesting you guys find?

Soldato
I get my Google+, Linkedin and twitter, but because i don't use them and i never filled them out there's nothing there at all!

Soldato
I do this every so often, and I quickly learn there are more successful versions of me all over the world :p

Associate
I show up on 192.com because some tool thought it was good idea to publish the entire electoral role online and thats it.

Caporegime
Apparantly I am Freefaller!

Yk5eb.jpg

Associate
All me...
Bebo - I should really delete this!
Facebook
Facebook
Google+
Movember
Medicines Monitoring Unit -Work website
OcUK
Picasa

Im not very secretive, but at the same time I don't tend to post my whole life so not bothered with what people can see about me because I chose to make all the information that can be found public domain.

yup...me on images as well
oJoxO.jpg

Soldato
Scarily enough, my linkedin pops up as the first link, beyond that there is nothing related to me at all.

Soldato
My birth name brings up absolutely zilch on me (which is the way I have configured my relevant online accounts :)).

My screen name brings up a bunch of the forums I'm subscribed to, including a thread from OcUK on the first page :cool:

Soldato
My Facebook, Twitter (which I never use), 192.com, Google+ (didn't know I even had this :D), another find a person website, a car review website for one review I did and a mysapce page for a band I was in from my apprenticeship days!

A good reminder to delete my twitter and Google+, thanks :p

Top Bottom