***Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice***

Soldato
OP
89HANHg.gif

Releases midnight EDT, which is 9pm for me. Looks like I'm playing tonight then! My day just got infinitely better.

EDIT: This game will unlock in approximately 22 hours

nvm then :(

Soldato
This has been cracked by codex. I say cracked loosely as it didn't have any drm on it.

I'd urge people to support the game dev though if they like it, as it's a rare example of a good game that has no drm and is not an epic exclusive.

My copy is arriving tomorrow (ps4 version) as I wanted to play on the big TV :)

Soldato
Game looks good. Not sure on it being such a massive departure from the othe soulsbourne games but il play it,complete it and see.

Got a feeling that at the end of the day it will just make me wish it was Bloodborne 2.

Soldato
OP
I'm not fist pumping at my desk. Or am I..... :eek:

But in all seriousness, this game is one of my "must play" titles this year and I am not a patient fellow by any means.

Same, I've not been pumped for a game like this since Dark Souls III. I've still held off pre order though, miraculously. I will be buying it an hour or 2 after release unless there is something drastically wrong.

Soldato
OP
Unlocked on steam for me

Pre loading here still, 1927 at time of posting. Excited! The wife is at GDC, well was and is now out celebrating with friends, I've ordered takeout, just me, the dog and Sekiro for the night :D

I'm a bit bummed they've not updated the physics engine to accommodate for anything above 60fps still. 144hz gsync would have been lovely for this type of action.

Soldato
OP
Welp, chucked in a few hours, exploring every nook and crannie, worked my way through to the burning estate to get to the boss but saved it there after dieing and upgraded a few skills.

I tried not to resurrect but have done twice... The urge is terrible and I really wanted a no dragonrot playthrough, but alas, I have failed.

I'm really liking this, a lot. Already up there as one of my faves.

Associate
I love the game so far (played around two hours).
Good, I played so DMC5 before this. So far parrying/reflecting mechanic doesn't seem to hard to pull off.

Back
Top Bottom