***Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice***

Soldato
Any way to adjust the FOV? That's a big negative right now for me, same reason I abandoned GoW, can't deal with this crap. Annoying camera as well, bah.

Associate
dark souls fan so looking forward to seeing what from came up with :)

surprised that it has that many people watching on twitch. was expecting it to be popular on release day but not that popular.

Soldato
dark souls fan so looking forward to seeing what from came up with :)

surprised that it has that many people watching on twitch. was expecting it to be popular on release day but not that popular.

It doesn’t surprise me tbh. The DS games and also Bloodbourne have been played by the popular streamers recently and I reckon it’s gained a big following from that.

Soldato
Come across some "purple ninja" and gosh darn it he's kicking my butt.
I believe he's a optional sub-boss, so I'm tempted to just leave him be and come back later...but I'm obsessed with him, I NEED him to die.

Soldato
OP
Come across some "purple ninja" and gosh darn it he's kicking my butt.
I believe he's a optional sub-boss, so I'm tempted to just leave him be and come back later...but I'm obsessed with him, I NEED him to die.

The guy surrounded by shadows in a small cave? With the glowing sword? How do you tackle him? I barely do any damage and can't even move properly.

Also, those that have progressed a fair bit, how bad is Dragon Rot ultimately? I've got 4 people inflicted with it now. Still not done the butterfly boss but I'm past the snake.

Soldato
OP
Ohhhh, the dude on the roof. Yep, just spotted him. Wish me luck.

So, he's kicking my arse. And I've not used resurrect. However on one of my deaths, I got my 5th death rot notification? I thought it was only when you resurrected rather than die?

EDIT: Another thing that's really starting to get on my nerves, the hitboxes are diabolical at times. 5 feet away from an enemy yet still get hit. I am loving the game so far, but the combat is so hit and miss in terms of if you're going to block or dodge an attack.

Soldato
Yeah, I've tried to hold off and ressing, but I think I'm on my 3rd or 4th dragon rot.

I didn't want to go to bed angry, but it's getting late and I couldn't kill that purple ninja. Moved onto the next sub-boss who is giving me just as much trouble.

Did everyone finish Ashina Outskirts before moving onto Hirata Estate? Once I got the bell, I abandoned Ashina.

Soldato
Seems I'm way behind everyone else but just did the horse boss tonight. I found him fairly straight forward once you realise that chasing after him and dodging a few attacks is better than letting him charge at you randomly

Still trying to figure out the combat really,I get the parry stuff but with any boss encounter it seems I'm side stepping the most.

Soldato
OP
Yeah, I've tried to hold off and ressing, but I think I'm on my 3rd or 4th dragon rot.

I didn't want to go to bed angry, but it's getting late and I couldn't kill that purple ninja. Moved onto the next sub-boss who is giving me just as much trouble.

Did everyone finish Ashina Outskirts before moving onto Hirata Estate? Once I got the bell, I abandoned Ashina.

So, I got him down to like 25% health, fire is strong against him, so I was throwing oil then using fire. I'm going to tackle him again later.

Associate
Anyone "mastered" Mikiri counter?? Been trying to beat this optional boss and I can't figure out whether you're suppose to move towards the target and press dodge to trigger it or you stand still and press dodge when the symbol appears.
Getting mixed comments from like gamefaqs and other websites explaining it isn't very clear to me and typical FromSoftware their explanation of the skill itself in-game isn't always made clear and the training thing is way too simple and feels like it just work but going in actual combat you try do same thing and it doesn't work.

Back
Top Bottom