self defence

Permabanned
ok a few days ago i was started on by sum bloke who asked me "do u play tennis?" and i said no and then he said "well why are u wearing a tennis shirt then?". He then started flicking lighters in my face cos i was wearing a white top

what should i do when people do this?

I have heard about martial arts where monks can actually slow down time in their heads like when you are in a car crash and everything goes slow. This would be a pretty good thing to have cos then i could have slowed down time when he was flicking lighters in my face i could slow down time and get out the way and maybe spear him or some other move lol

thanks for advice

Soldato
knee to the groin followed by a swift punch to the throat

or if the assailant is female a good old fashioned punch to the ovaries

Permabanned
ok a few days ago i was started on by sum bloke who asked me "do u play tennis?" and i said no and then he said "well why are u wearing a tennis shirt then?". He then started flicking lighters in my face cos i was wearing a white top

what should i do when people do this?

I have heard about martial arts where monks can actually slow down time in their heads like when you are in a car crash and everything goes slow. This would be a pretty good thing to have cos then i could have slowed down time when he was flicking lighters in my face i could slow down time and get out the way and maybe spear him or some other move lol

thanks for advice

I think the reason people pick on you is because you're the sort of dweeb who believes that films are real.

Associate
i don't understand the question. he was flicking "lighters" in your face? as in cigarette lighters? how many did he have? surely he would have run out eventually unless you stood there and let him throw them at you then pick them up once they'd bounced off your face?

Permabanned
OP
i havent watched any films for ages

i play sport but i dont play tennis

i had a white nike top on and i was scared that if i attacked i would get set on fire so i didnt know what to do

Back
Top Bottom